Brown Eyes And A Heartbeat

© All rights Reserved 2019

This is not a love story. I REPEAT. This is not a love story. If that's what you're looking for you're not gonna find it here.

What you're going to find though, is a story about a boy and a girl who loved each other but had too much pride to turn a simple story into a love story. Join Marielle Brown and Dylan Carson in their bumpy ride.

Don't forget to put your seatbelts on!

This book contains material protected under international and federal copyright laws and treaties.
Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited.
All the characters mentioned and expressed in the book are purely the writer's property.

No part of this book may be transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

My works are 100% copyright protected. If you have any type of tingling feeling in your fingers telling you to steal my work, you should reconsider.

I will do whatever it takes to protect my writings and that includes reporting any offender, hiring a lawyer and filing a restraining order against any motherfucker who's willing to steal my work.

So don't steal my stuff because legal bills are expensive and paying me for stealing my work will be more expensive.

In short try any form of plagiarism andI'll make sure to turn your life into a living hell.