The Awakening

"Where am I?" I woke up in a dark place. I wasn't fully awake so I couldn't see properly. As my eyes flutterd open I remeberd what did this. Nogo... Glitter force... I couldn't remeber the other three. As I got up I saw a strange light. I went towards it and remeberd... I died. Did I REALLY just start going to wards the light. Then the light went out... Pitch black... Then I woke in the shadow relem. I-I was alive! "Anyone there?!" I yelled into a empty room.

Where was everyone? I decided to freshen up and go collect negitive energy. As I went to the human world all I could think of... was Breeze!

    Chloes P.O.V.                                                                                  

Finally we defeated the darkness. I went home the next day and I asked my mom "Can i go to Emilys?" "Okay but be home by 9!" my mom said from the kitchen. As i walked I saw a dark light from the lake. I took a closer look. Just incase I took out my glitter pack. As the light faded I swear I could see someone coming out from the portal! I decided to transfrom incase I needed to save them!

"As cool, and swift as the winter wind! Glitter Breeze!" (I can't remeber what she says if it's wrong plz tell me in the comments.)

I dived into the freezing water and swam to the very bottom. As i got closer I let go of the air scraming! IT WAS RASCAL! As my eyes flutterd shut I could feel Rascal carrying me. Then i blacked out. 

Rascals P.O.V.

As I saw Breeze swim my way she let out her breath! I thought "If I save her then she willtrust me and then... Heh... I will betray her and dystroy the Glitter Force!"

As I saved her I couldn't help but lick her hair. It was sented with blueberrys and very soft. As I got to the top I thought to myself... Why did I do that. ME of all people!.