Always a good day.

Chloe's P.O.V.

"Ron! You're going to miss the bus, Nogo is already waiting for you!" I said knocking on Ron's door. "One minute mom, I'm just changing." Ron said through the door. I walked downstairs to see Rascal and Nogo sneaking off. "Where are you two going?" I asked transforming and flying in-front of them. "Oh, Princess. I just thought I would drop off Nogo today sense I can fly." Rascal said scratching his head. "Nogo, is this true?" I asked turning my back to Rascal. "Yes, I just can't go on the bus." Nogo said. "Why not, you're a teenager anyways." I said tilting my head. "It's just Auntie Emily and Uncle Ulrics son, Emile, won't stop bugging me." Nogo said fixing his hair. Nogo had long violet hair, and wore a dress shirt and blue pants, his eyes were lavender, and he wore shoes like Rascal. "Mom, I'm done!" Ron said walking out seeing the commotion. Ron had short blue hair, and wore a white suit, like Rascal, He wore a blue poncho and blue pants as well, he had glasses and shoes like me. "Good, tell your brother to go on the bus with you, Rascal is flying him!" I said pointing at the two. "Brother, is this about Emile?"Ron asked resting his elbow on the railing resting his head on hand. "y-yes..." Nogo said crossing his arms. "How many times do I have to tell you... You're stronger than him, but still younger, If you need me to protect you I will." Ron said walking down the stairs to give Nogo a hug. "Not breaking up this touching moment but, um... I could hear the school bell ring from here..." Rascal said bringing out his cards. He teleported us to the school. "Hey, Aunt Chloe!" Emile yelled my way. "Emile, are you being mean to Nogo?" I asked holding his shoulders. "Not my fault he's a nerd." Emile mumbled. "That's why, he's smart?" I asked standing up straight. "Hey, HEY! CHLOE!" Emily yelled. "Hello, Emily. Did you know your son is bullying my son?" I asked glaring at Emile. "Emile, I thought you to love, not to bully, especially your cousin!" Emily said pointing to school. "Hello Rascal." Ulric said waving to Rascal. "Hello Ulric, how are your kids doing?" Rascal asked. "Good, the youngest is in Junior High now." Ulric said smiling. "Your kids?" Ulric asked. "Good, Nogo is being bullied by your son, Emile though." Rascal said fixing his mask.