Family pt 1

Pops P.O.V.

"Dad! Is that you!" I screamed. No answer. Again. No answer. Then the strangest thing happend. "Pop, Candy, Bruha, Ulric, Brute, Rascal, My children... HOW DARE YOU DIOBAY YOUR FATHER!!!" Then the ground started to shake and he apperd out of the ground looking-! Smaller than ever?!

Rascals P.O.V.

"Dad you look... HILARIOUS! HHAHAHAHAHHAA! I burst into tears laughing so much! "Rascal you reveled yourself!" "Whoops!" I said while stairing at Candy. "WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! YOU TWO ARE DATING!" "YEA SO WHAT WHAT IF WE WANTED TO!!!!!!!!" I screamed and then fainted!

Chloes P.O.V.

"RASCAL!" I screamed! "WAKE UP WAKE UP PLEASe........ Wake up...." Then he woke up gasping for air and he screamed and cried. "I-I don't know anymore... mom..." he said stairing at the roof and then a beem of light shot down and Euphoria was here! "Mom!" The chidren called! "Honey, Nogo, Why would you run and take HIM with you... How come..." she asked with black eyes! "Sweetie, I just wanted a kid so I took him and made him evil so incase I died HE would take over mY darkness!" He said blushing. "Is that true?" I asked Nogo holding Rascals hand. "Yes!" he said tearing up.

"So, I'm basically a king or soon to be king?" He asked? "yes."

Emilys P.O.V.

"Ulric... Can we walk out of here..." "Sure" he said. Then we maked out in the forest.

Candys P.O.V.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A/N

WATCH FOR PT 2!