Happy Ending pt 1

Rascals P.O.V.

Wheres Chloe? Didn't she flip like me? "Ask Ngo you dummy!" said a beautiful dark voice from the darkness. "Bad end beauty?" "Thats me sugar!" she said sassy. "What do you want?" I qustioned "Well Nogo sent me here to fight Breeze but now it's just you..." she said throwing a punch. I just blocked it. "You know how I can break baffoon  noses, well I can break you just as easily..." I said grinning and walking towards her.

Lilys P.O.V.

"Heya Peace, Brute, whatcha doin?" She asked stairing at the ground. "Uh, Lil, You've fought her right?" He asked "Yea once it was hard." I answerd. "Well do it again!" He said moving me out of the way from a punch! "Thanks Brute!" He didn't answer. "Oh cmon you two make it fir, I will get red of Brute than you Peace!" She said using her thunder on brute and he just dodged the attack.

Aprils P.O.V.

"Kesley? You there?" "Yea!" She said holding onto someones hand? "Is that you?" "No" "Than whos hand am I holding?!" She said screaming and as the light grew we could see it was the shadow versions of us. "WE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN AGAIN YOU MONSTERS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs! "Why you mad cause I held your girs hand OH poor YOU!" She said throwing a fist at us both and she hit us but behind? Oh it's actully the shadow version of kelsey? "APRIL LOOK OUT!" She said as a curtin came on both of us!

Emilys P.O.V.

"U-Ulric whos that??" I asked trembling. "Ugh! Not again! Run!" He said making a fist and lunging into the darkness. I was alone. But then a shadow came from out of no where and swept me off my feet! "Rascal?!" "Hey little girl!" The figure said. It was Rascals dark side. Does that mean hes good now? I don't care. I need to fight! As I threw a fist at him he just dropped me until Ulric caught me.

Chloes P.O.V.

"So your telling me all Rascal has to do is seal himself into you and send himsrlf to space then I can't see im again!" I said crying but Nogo and Euphoria hugged me. "Why me though Euphoria? Why can't it be you?" He asked putting me down. "Well it can be both of us at once but I would take the seal for me!" She said holding his hand. "Why do you guyscare about eachother and your kids when theres war?" I asked. "What do you mean?" They asked. "Well it's Nogo who has to be sealed but your taking the risk for him and Rscal could be risking his butt right now?" I said looking down. "I guess your right." said Nogo.

A/N

Anyways thats all for today and I have a dance of friday I will give you details for what happens... if someone asks me to dance I will get my sister to record it if she can. :)