Spin and win a kiss

Rascals P.O.V.

Dear lord. What have I've done! Playing a childish game with my enemies! But, it's for a good cause, the end of them.

"Spin, spin, spin, spin!" chanted Sunny and Spring. "I will just let me!" "Yeesh, someones moody!" Lily said. "hmph, here I go..." I said in a regreting voice. As it spinned I closed my eyes and couldn't look who I had kiss. I still didn't open them when I heard the glitter force fan girling. "W-who is it?" I asked trembling. "Hm... how about you can't look at you have to guess who it is!" Emily said feeling proud. "Fine." "Go on kiss him..." Emily smirked. Then I felt something soft and yet warm lock with my lips. I couldn't help it... I had to kiss back. I held on to her hips and pulled away. "I'm just guessing Breeze?" I knew from her hip shape. You don't wanna know...

Chloes P.O.V. 

As he guessed right I just sat there. "Chlo?" "Breeze?" All I could hear from my friends was my name. I looked straight towards Rascal.. Those eyes... I never notised they had a hint of purple.

"Emily you spin..." was all i could get out of my mouth. As she spinned Rascal put a pink book in a missing spot. "Whats that for?!" Emily staired. "Just incase... It has Peter Pan in it!" Rascal said putting a finger to his thumb. "Emily it landed on the b-book..." I mumerd. As she went for the book it flew up but she had her eyes closed so she wouldn't know. Out of the book came Ulric (Ricky) in his wolf form. Then she locked lips with Ulric. "I think I see some tounge!" I said gliggling. Rascal just laughed his head off. As he rested his hand down he touched mine. I couldn't help but giggle and hug his arm. I can't deny it... I think Ilike him!

????? P.O.V. 

"Ahhh, Rascal. My son... You decided to betray me now have you. Heh. It seems the blue one loves you. I will dystroy all your love and make you my real son. Hahahaha!"

A/N

Whos this strange person[voice] find out next chapter! ;D