Family pt 2

A/N

Happy st patricks day!

Rascals P.O.V.

"Dad... What happend to you... Tell me... please.."  then a bright purple light started to glow from inside of me. "Tell me how you turned into this." I asked. "Rascal?! Where are you? RASCAL!" I heard Chloe search and they couldn't see us but I just stood and listened.

"When you were born your mother and I had a fight and divorced and  then that night... I left home and took the eldset." "So you wanted to make sure I wasn't hurt as a kid? Cause i'm olderand you thought they would make fun of me?" I asked. "Kind of." he said.

As we became visable Euphoria choked Dad and I struck her with a punch to the head! "Son stop! HE HURT YOU!" She screamed hitting me across the room. "Nygh! Y-Your the one h-h-hurting m-me.!" I screamed coughing. Chloes mom just left the house.

Chloes P.O.V.

As I ran for him I transformed and helped him up. "Rascal. Give me the Baffoon... And I won't hurt Nogo.!" Euphoria screamed! "F-fine." Rascal said digging in his pocket until I saw a black Baffoon nose. "Good, now give it here." she said. As he gave it to her he bit her?! BIT HER?!

"Nogo, Tell me this is not what you told him what to do?" "Maybe." he said smirking. "Now time for you- to- disapper!" Nogo screamed at his family and I! "Look out Chloe!" The force screamed as I dodged Nogos attack but it hit Rascal! "Opps! Sorry! Didn't know you were behind me!" I said hugging him. "That's okay!" He said screaming and moving me and him aside and me ending on top of him. We just blushed.

Emilys P.O.V.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Everyones P.O.V.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHh