Back to the shadow realm...

Rascals P.O.V.

As soon as it was time for me to go I hugged Chlo-Breeze goodbye and from a mile away I could hear the fan girling. "Rascal, good to know your here!" I heard a small voice say. Oh god... It was Ulric, Brute, Bruha, Candy, And Pop! The next think I know I'm in Juba land stuck to a tree! "How did you live!" yelled Pop into my ear! "Carefull on the ears little thing!" I said shaking my head.

"Pop, get the glitter force... THEY NEED TO KNOW THIS!" orderd queen candy! "AS I SAID RASCAL IS ALIVE" "WE NEW THAT ALREADY CANDY!" yelled Kapril! "Chloe- Breeze... I can't talk..." i said as I tilted my head. "Candy?" pop asked. "Put him back..." she mumbled. "But sis, we're not supposed to open the portal insace a evi-" he was cut off by screaming. "DO IT!" Candy orderd!

As the portal opened I looked at Pop, Candy, Brute, And Bruha... My dad and mom... and Ulric. Diamonds... Hearts... Clubs... Spades... K,J,Q... and Joker. We were all basically family because, of cards!

Chloes P.O.V

I just stood there... looking into the teams eyes... Rascals eyes... I can't just stand here I-I can't just let him go back.

"Candy stop!" I screamed! "Why is that, I-...I just wanna rotect you all..." she said tearing up. "Well... Uh... You see... I have no reason... send... him...back!" I said looking down playing with my fingers "Exelent, Pop now!" As they put Rascal into the portal the last things I heard him say were "Breeze! Why would you do this?" Then he dissapperd

????? P.O.V

"Well... Rascal... Your home... Heh... All we need is the rest of your family and that brat... Hahah, You won't get away this time...!"

A/N

WHO IS THIS BEING OF A HOOMAN FIND OUT NEXT PEEPS!