Coming to an end.

Rascals P.O.V.

As we walked back I heard Ulric caling for us so we went a little faster. When we arrived everything was engulfed in flames and my mom and dad were STILL fighting! Then Ulric told us that "Emilys in the hosiptal and the rest of the gang is there!" "Okay meet you dere!" I said carrying Chloe as we teleported with my cards. "Emily omg are you okay; what happend?"she asked crying. "U-Ulric... Blast... Nogo... Hurt... Me... Hospital..." she mumbled and fell asleep we think?

"Emily? EMILY!" She said shaking her! "Chloe don't, what if she needs rest." I said hugging her. "But what if shes-" "Dont even think that..." I said pulling her head close to my chest and resting ehr head on my shoulder.

Chloes P.O.V. 

As Rascal comferted me I looked outside and saw Euphoria holding Nogo my the neck coming towards the hospital! "Ulric carry her! Hurry!" I screamed! Then Rascal looked outside and ust said "NOPE" and walked away with me. "Hurry up Ulric!" I said holding Rascals hand urging him to go faster.

"Im trying so just be quiet!" he said running! As they got closer Rascal got out 20 cards and gave one to all of us. "Flip them and you and your love then you will reapper where you think!' he said flipping a card with me.

Kelseys P.O.V.

Where were me and April? "April where exactly did you thing of? I asked grasping to her arm. "I don't know?" she said looking farther into the distance... It was the shadow version of her and I! 

Lilys P.O.V. 

Brute and I stayed together in a forest when we flipped then a random words came out of his mouth. "I me you love me you." he said mumbling. "Hm?" then in the distance I saw the shadow version of me.

Ulrics P.O.V.

"Emily wake up, we're in Juba land!" I said shaking her "do i have to be the price..?" I qustioned closing my eyes and kissing her softly. As her eyes flutterd open I said "Do we have to get married?" I asked hugging her. "Maybe!" she said hugging back. Then the shadow version of her walked over.

Rascals P.O.V. 

As we were in a libray I went all hooman again. "So Chloe?" I asked "What now...?" "We return you home..!" she said snaping her neck and looking at me. "W-WHAT THE HELL? WHERES CHLOE!" I asked the shadow version of her. "With Nogo..........." she said opening her outh and turning her head upside down.

Chloes P.O.V.

"Why did you stay with us Chloe?" Asked Nogo? "Because I wanted to help him seal you and Euhoria..." I said lookig away.." Oh..."

A/N

Next chapter soon called The happy ending pt 1!