Dating

Nogos P.O.V.

As I watched Rascal I notised the brat liked to hold his hand, AND SHE TRNSFORMED INFRONT OF A WOMAN!

Rascals P.O.V,

When she transformed infront of her other I just had to lick her hair. "So he tried to kill you multiple times and now you two are dating?" her mom asked. "W-what! Mom we're not dating!" she said with a red face. "I would like if we did..." I whimperd. "Hm... Oh chloe the boy has grown feelings for you..." she said bitting her lip. "Rascal is that true?" "Maybe!" I snapped.

THEN AT THAT MOMENT she kissed me infront of her damn mother! "Ooooooooooo shes got it bad for you handsome!" her mom teased. I just closed my eyes and kissed back. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Emily yelled with the rest of the force.

"YOU INVITED THEM WHAT IF CANDYS HERE! WHAT IF-" I got cut off by Emily! "Shes in Kelseys arms so SHUT- UP!" "Fine..." I said glowing and transformng into a hooman.

Chloes P.O.V.

He was a HOOMAN! I KNEW IT! Well not he had purple hair in a pony tail, and a white dress shirt with black pants!!

"Chloe whos this?" candy asked................... "MY BF I GUESS!" "Yes...I'm Chloes Boyfriend.... uh..."!" "R;on; Yes Ron...!" We said hoping she would listen. "Nice to meet you Ron!" she said eatting a cookie. "Well when did you two lovebirds meet?" she asked. "Years ago! And I just found her today and asked her out!" Rascal said pressing a finger to his thumb. 

"Noice. How long you staying?" she asked. "Years, months, if I don't marry someone here or something than I leave." He said. He seemed confindent. "So... You like playing games?" "Sometimes, depends on what!" He said with a chuckle. He seemed so normal as a human, what happend to him?

Ulrics P.O.V. 

I just followed Candy to their place to see Emily. "Hey Emily!" I said! "Oh.... Ulric... Hi..." She said with a slight blush. "Hm... What's wrong... OH THAT!" I said tilting my head and bushing. Then I leaned in and kissed her. SHIT. INFRONT OF CHLOE AND THE EVERYONE ELSE. She kissed back...WOO, I HAVE A GF I think?

Nogos P.O.V.  

  "Candy, Pop, Brute, Ulric, Rascal... Euphoria... My family... I will kill you all!"

"THAT VOICE AGAIN!" Rascal said getting a headache? "Dad!" Yelled Candy, Pop, Brute, Ulric and Rascal!