Years

A/N

Hay guys, Im sad to but this is the last chapter of my book. IIt will end so I give credit to my brother for helping inspire me, and all the people that read this book for supporting me alog the way. 

Last P.O.V.

"Who's that?" Chloe asked walking forwards. "PLACES EVERYONE!" Yelled the manager shoving the man in. As I met with Em i told her about the man. Ten the circus started. The kids laughed from all the acts that we failing. Until the lst act "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN," Yelled the announcer "THE CROWNED JOKER!" He yelled. "Crowned joke- RASCAL!" Chloe yelled leaning over emilys head to see Rascal juggling buffoon noses and on a tide rope. "RASCAL!" Chloe yelled crying. "Chloe?" Asked Rascal looking down on the glitter force crying and waving. "Manager," Said Rascal "I have an announcement to make!" Rascal said jumping down. "Chloe..." Rascal said "Cmere!" He said spreading his arms open. "RASCAL!!!" Chloe yelled running into his arms. As they hugged Rascal got down on one knee and asked "Will you marry me Chloe?" It turned silent. Soon the family grown into teens and fought evil like their parents. But the strongest two were Rascal and Chloe's sons name Nogo and Ron.

                                                                        THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N

GO CHECK OUT MY FURRY BROTHER CALIX'S PAGE NOW OR HE WILL KILL ME BECUZ HE WANTS TO EITHER WAY! 

Also..... New update... you'll see soon... :D