Chapter 11: Sleep & Migraine

Ryder's P.O.V:

I walk over to the kitchen to tell the boys that I'm staying over for the night, but when I walk into the room there is water and bubbles everywhere I look over to the twins and shake my head.

"Hey, I'm staying tonight but I'm not cleaning this mess up! See you tomorrow." I yell back toward them when I turn around and walks toward the stairs. I get to the guest room and opens the closet to pick some bed sheets and a blanket. I then fix the bed before crashing into it, to tired to even lay down properly on the bed.

"I'm not cleaning this mess!!" Hunter shouts from downstairs and there is footfalls running up the stairs before a replay."What the hell is this boys?" Daisy's voice finds it's way up to the room I'm now in. "I don't know so don't look at me." Dylan's voice says and I laugh a bit.

"Idiots!" I signs before falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a bloody scream reaching my ears, tearing into my brain. Startled I straighten up in the bed and looks around trying to find the reason to the screaming. I then locate the screams coming from a room in the back of the house. I hastily gets out from bed and starts to run down the hall toward the screams that gets louder with every step. When I reach the door I'm meet by the whole Collins family standing inside and outside the room. I walk in and finds Noah siting in her bed terrified, sweat running down her forehead and soaking her clothes. Tears is streaming down her cheeks and I feels like something is breaking inside off me. I take a careful step forward and Hunter looks up to me. He smiles sadly and then Noah starts to scream again. I look at her study her terrified face. She has dark circles under her eyes, like she don't sleep. I take a step closer and Hunter clear his throat.

"I think we should let Ryder try.. I mean to wake her up." Hunter says with a thoughtfully expression. I can feel everybody's eyes on me but I can only concentrate on trying to find a way to make the screams stop.

"And why is that?" Mason says protectively about the girl screaming her lungs out because of a nightmare.

"She slept without nightmares when he was close to her.. I don't know why but she is calmer when he is around." Hunter says in wonder and I look over my shoulder to see that they are leaving the room, leaving me alone with a terrified Noah. What the hell am I going to do now? I take the last steps in a hurry to make the horrible noise go away. Sitting down on the bed beside Noah I take her hand and squids it. I look on Noah when she cries and tries to come up with something.

"Noah, It's just a nightmare." I say lamely and then look at her closed eyes. I shake her shoulders a bit and says the first thing that comes to my mind.

"I'm not good at this kind of things but.. I really want you to wake up, Noah.. I want you to stop screaming, it hurts me to see you this hurt.. Please Noah." I signs and pinch the bridge of my nose. Noah's eyes flies open and I watch into her blue orbs. Her scream stops in the middle and she starts to cry even harder. I can tell she is trying to not cry but fails. I then embrace her into a hug and stoke her back trying to get her to relax.

"It's okay, Noah. Just let it all out!"

Noah's P.O.V:

As Ryder's words finds it's way into my mind I start to cry even more, hiding my face in his chest I let the tears come. When the tears stop coming I look up to Ryder, meeting his gaze.

"Sorry if I woke you up." I whisperer and Ryder smirks.

"You kind of woke everyone up and all of us thought you was being murdered." Ryder says and pats my back again. I lay my head down on his chest again and listens to his heart beat. It's strange but his beating heart makes me relax. I lay my arms around his back and sniffle a little into his shirt. I then drag back at the thought of sweat and tears. I swear he is disgusted by me but to nice to say so. I look down on my hands and twirl them around for a while in silence.