22 Breakfast

Luke's POV

Quinn left the room to go downstairs to see about breakfast. I grabbed my phone again to read Ashton's messages. In our video chat he had said there was a kink in our plans and that made me nervous.

I read his messages and from what I gathered Ashton's plan of staying at friends while he and I were supposedly out camping was cut short. He had to figure something else out but he didn't know what to do.

I replied back to him saying I'd be back soon and just do all he could for him and I not to get caught.

I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair. This stressed me out. If anyone found out our plan and told my parents I would beyond grounded. They would never let me leave the house again.

"Hey," Quinn said popping her head around the doorframe. "Mom left biscuits and gravy downstairs."

"Okay," I said to her. "I'll be down in a second."

Quinn disappeared and I got up from the bed. I stretched some more before walking over to the mirror and looking at my bed-head mess of a hair that Ashton had pointed out. My blonde hair was sticking up at every angle possible and I did my best to fix it before making my own way downstairs towards the kitchen. I could smell the aroma of biscuits as soon I entered the kitchen. 

"I made you a plate," Quinn said nodding her head  to the table. "We have orange juice, milk, or water. My parents don't keep pop around much."

"I'll have whatever you want," I replied to her as I took a seat in front of one of the plates. She brought and cup filled with orange and sat down in front of me before taking a seat across from me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." She smiled.

Seeing Quinn smile gave me fuzzy and warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was almost like a butterfly fluttering around inside of me and it has only gotten worse as we spend more time together. I knew deep down I was starting to have feelings for her. I knew they had started to form before I left Australia, but now that I'm around her they've grown more and I wish I didn't have to back home.

A/N: Super short update. It's been a few days and I didn't get to make this as long as I wanted because I've been super duper busy. More time to write this weekend though. If you like please vote!!!