Chapter 4

'Shit! Shit shit shit. What do I do?" I yelled in my head. I looked at Alex who seemed to be just as surprised as me.

"Go on!" Somebody yelled. We slowly stood up and walked towards the closet. We got in and shut the door.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked. Alex laughed.

"More than okay." His soft lips touching mine. I didn't know how to react at first, I stood in shock.

"Nope, nope this can't happen." I shook my head.

"Why not." He grabbed his hair with his hand.

"Let's see, I'm seventeen, and you just got out of a break up." I laughed painfully. Tears brimming my eyes I felt his hands on my face.

"I'm sorry, this was stupid I'm stupid I just though," he paused. "I thought that maybe I'd have a chance with you." I could here him holding back pain, or at least trying too.

"Alex, I like you, like really like you. But I've only know you for what, less than a week,"I grabbed his chin so he was looking at me. "Lets go home." I stood up and I felt him grab my wrist.

"Can we talk about this later?" He asked. I turned around and put my hand to his face.

"Yes." I kissed him on the cheek.

————————————————————————

Alex slept on the couch that night. I offered to sleep there I stead of him but he wouldn't budge. When I woke up I replayed what happened last night in my head.

'I can't believe I told Alexander Calvert, that he couldn't kiss me.' I sat up and threw the covers off of me. My stomach growling I walked down stairs.

"Misha I really like her and I think I screwed it all up." I heard Alex tell my dad. I hid against the wall and listened.

"Well I'm not good at reading Emery's emotions but I can tell she likes you too. And if she's anything like her mom, which she is, she'll be very forgiving." I smiled. My dad is giving advice, and it's not bad advice.

"I'm going to talk to her," I heard Alex get up. I sprinted back to my room diving under the covers. "Hey Emery, are you awake?"

"Yeah," I rolled over. "What's up?" I asked patting the space beside me.

"Can we talk about last night?" He sat down.

"Sure." I sat up so we would be face to face. Here goes nothing.

————————————————————————

Alexander's P.O.V.

"Hey Misha, can we talk about something?" I walked into the kitchen where he was among coffee.

"What's up," He set a cup in front of me. "Sugar and creamer is over there if you want any."

"Yeah, um, I kissed Emery last night." I spoke really fast. He whipped his head around causing me to jump.

"You what?" His hands hit the counter up making coffee jump out of my cup.

"I kissed Emery, but she stopped me." I tried to sound tough but my words came out in something like a squeak.

"Oh I though you said kick. I was gonna kill you." He picked up his cup and took a drink.

"Wait, So you're not pissed I kissed her?" I was so confused.

"Oh no, I can tell you both like each other." He laughed.

"Misha I really like her and I think I screwed it all up." I told him running me hand through my hair.

"Well I'm not good at reading Emery's emotions but I can tell she likes you too. And if she's anything like her mom, which she is, she'll be very forgiving." He took another drink.

"I'm going to talk to her," I stood up and walked to her room. I opened the door and looked at her. "Hey Emery, are you awake?"

"Yeah," she rolled over. "What's up?" She patted the bed next to her.

"Can we talk about last night?" I sat next to her. She sat up and we were face to face.

"Sure." She started to play with her ring spinning it around her finger.

"I'm sorry." I said shaking my head.

————————————————————————

Emery's P.O.V.

"What are you sorry for?" I stopped playing with my ring.

"I shouldn't have kissed you. You weren't ready and now I feel stupid because I talked to your dad and everything and I don't even know how to make this better." He rubbed his face.

"What is there to make better?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" His head shot up.

"If anyone needs to apologize it's me. You didn't do anything but express your emotions and I'm holding mine back," I continued to mess with my ring. My heart pounding in my chest. "What I'm saying is, I'm scared. Like really scared because I've known you for a week and there are feelings and I feel like this is a heart-flutter thing."

"A heart-flutter thing?" He laughed.

"Yeah like when you see a hot guy in public and you think about your future with them and how many kids you'll have." I then realized how stupid I sounded.

"Oh. Well how about this," he grabbed my hands. "Your Birthday is in what two months. If you still feel the same then, maybe we could try this out." I grabbed his face.

"I can't believe you talked to my dad about this." I shook my head.

"Yeah he scared the shit out of me." He laughed.

'You just gotta make it till you're eighteen and then he's yours.' I smiled. Alex told me the story of him getting advice from my dad. Even to go I knew most of it via eavesdropping, I smiled with every word.

'What is this boy doing to me.' I laughed in my head.

————————————————————————

Alex's P.O.V.

I told Emery what happened when I told her dad about this. She laughed so hard she cried.

'What is this girl doing to me.' I shook my head and smiled.