Chapter 8

"Dad wait," I stopped him. "Can we not do this here."

"Then where." He shouted. "Emmy I can't just let him hurt you."

"At least let me talk to him first." I played with my ring. Dad grabbed my hand and lifted my chin so I was staring in his eyes.

"Fine you guys can talk, but if anything happens, come get me and I'll tear him a new one." He kissed my four head and walked away. I went back to the hotel room and took a shower. I changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt and threw my hair up in a messy bun.

"Hey your dad said you wanted to talk." Alex walk through the door.

"Do you still text Jenna?" I said coldly.

"What no-"

"You better not be fucking lying to me!" I yelled.

"I'm not. Okay. I promise." He sat down on the couch next to me.

"Oh really. Okay then why did she send Lily to tell me you were. Every night she said." I was crying at this point.

"Oh. I've texted her before but not since-"

"We we're officially together." I said no emotions in me anymore.

"Emery, I didn't-"

"So you thought 'oh I have a chance with this girl but let me just text my ex instead' is that it." I yelled.

"Em-" He reaches out to touch me.

"No don't fucking pull that I'm sorry shit. Yeah I get we weren't together but what the fuck. My feeling we're 100% and I thought yours were too but nope I guess I was only getting 50%." I screamed. I ran out of the room crying. I grabbed my phone and fumbled around trying to call my dad.

"Hey Emmy." Jensen answered the phone.

"Can I talk to my dad please." I sobbed.

"Yeah here he is." He handed the phone over.

"Hey baby what's happening." Dad said.

"Dad I need you." I cried into the phone.

"Where are you." He said already getting defensive.

"I'm at the hotel, Alex and I talked and-"

"We're on our way." Dad said hanging up. About five minutes later Jensen, Jared, and my dad were rubbed down the hall.

"Give me your key." Jared said sticking his hand out. I handed him the key and he and dad went in the room.

————————————————————————

Alexander's P.O.V.

Emery had stormed out of he room. She didn't even give me a chance to defend myself the only reason I texted her was because she wouldn't give me my things back. I wish Jenna wasn't such a bitch.

"What the hell did you do to me daughter!" Misha yelled as he walk into the room.

"Sir I-"

"And don't give me any bullshit she's out there crying so hard she's shaking so give me the fucking truth." He yelled getting really close to me face.

"She thinks I'm trying to get back with my ex but I swear I'm not." I said praying he wouldn't hit me.

"Prove it." Jared said crossing his arms. I pulled out my phone and showed them all of the messages between me and Jenna.

"Jenna sent one of her friends, Lily, to tell Emerson that I didn't love her and that I was going to leave her but I'm not and I do love her. I tried to tell her the truth but she started yelling," Tears started to brim my eyes. "And if she doesn't believe I don't blame her. If she wants to leave I don't blame her but I love her. And I will always love her." I said running my hand though my hair.

"I believe you kid I really do. But that doesn't mean she will. She's my kid, the only piece of her mother I have and I don't want to see her hurt. And if she does forgive you, you better not fucking hurt her or I'll gut you alive." Misha said handing my phone back to me.

"I'm sorry Misha." I said as he left.

————————————————————————

Emerson's P.O.V.

"Alex?" I went back into the room. I had spent a good thirty minutes in the hall crying. Jared, Jensen, and my dad had left to go to dinner party with the rest of the crew.

"Hey." His voice crack making me want to cry even more.

"Can we talk about this." I said sitting beside him.

"Em I just wanted you to know I wasn't texting her to try and get back with her. And I understand if you want to leave and I understand if you don't believe me but I love you. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." He said. I single tears fell down his cheek.

"Alex, I over reacted. I shouldn't have yelled. I should've let you talk." I wiped the tear off his cheek. "Alexander Calvert, I love you too. I'm sorry I hurt you but I was scared of losing you." I kissed him so he couldn't say anything.

"You know what, I think you just might be the one." He laughed.

"Shh," I pushed my finger up to his lips. "Don't jinx it." I kissed him again.

"We should watch something. How about A Series of Unfortunate Events." Alex grabbed his laptop out of his bag and got in Netflix. This was it, the moment I knew that he was the one. I smiled at him as he got the show started. "How about I make us some popcorn." He got up and walked to the kitchen. This was the moment I realized I was screwed. That I realized I was truly, madly in love with Alexander Calvert.