Chapter Eleven- Utah (Or, Chocolate Chip Pancakes Part Two)

Hi everyone! Before we really get into everything, I want to assure you that nothing sad happens within these next couple chapters. I don't think I even have anything sad planned. So don't worry too much about something sad happening. I can't hurt these children for some odd reason.

Also, I'm updating today because I might not have Internet Friday- but if i do have Internet Friday I might post another chapter, I'm not sure yet though.

So now, here's the "exciting" (it's not really but it's nothing like what I just told you) part- I need a cover. If anyone wants to make one, I'm considering holding a competition. I'll put more details later if anyone's interested. Thanks again everyone!

For sake of time, we're going to summarize what happened in Orlando, Florida, starting from when Kevin Price received a phone call to when he was waking up early in the morning and helping his friends and brother load the car to go to Utah.

Kevin received the text around lunchtime, maybe, and it was from his brother, who he hadn't spoken to in years. The text led to a phone call, which ended in Connor and Kevin both in the car, driving to Tennessee to pick up Whizzer and take him to Florida with them. Whizzer seemed to be hell-bent on embarrassing the two with how much he talked about them both dating, and when he wasn't doing that, he was either arguing with Kevin or having a decent conversation with Connor. Occasionally, he'd even strike up a conversation with Arnold about how they were going to get the two together, which they were determined to do.

Kevin convinced Whizzer to call their parents and explain what had happened, that he was still okay, and to learn that they had changed.

Whizzer and Connor ended up nicknaming each other, Connor also offering to make Whizzer a pink sparkly vest.

Marvin hit Trina, Whizzer somehow ended up arguing with Marvin again, and the two hadn't spoken since. Whizzer hadn't even heard anything from Jason in the two to three days since the last phone call he had with Marvin.

Kevin and Connor were invited to visit their parent's house, and to take Nabulungi, Connor, and Arnold with them.

They went everywhere they could in Disney World after the invitation was given, not sure when they would get another chance to go to Orlando but also wanting to see Kevin's parents (Whizzer kept making comments about how Connor could meet their parents, it's only appropriate, and then you meet his).

When they actually left to go to Utah, Whizzer was the first to drive, Nabulungi sitting in the passenger seat with Kevin, Connor, and Arnold all in the back.

The drive was long for all of them, for various reasons.

Whizzer and Kevin would find little things to argue about, or they would both be on the same side and argue with someone else.

It was also difficult to sleep, because they were in a car, all crammed together, and it's hard to get comfortable enough to get any sleep in a car like that.

When they finally arrived at the house, they all gave sighs of relief, since, when planning how they would drive, had decided that "Oh, it won't be too bad! We can take turns driving, and we can all sleep while the other person is driving! It'll be fine."

They were lucky that coffee existed and that, even though it was hard, they were somehow able to get some sleep, Kevin being used as a pillow for Arnold and Connor for the beginning of the trip.

When they got to the house, they rang the doorbell before getting anything out of the car.

Even though it was fairly late, the door was opened by who could be assumed was Kevin and Whizzer's mom.