1.4

(Private chat: Matty🐄)

Matty🐄:
Hey, are you free today?

Beau👼:
Well, yeah
Why? What are you thinking?

Matty🐄:
Well, I know Dom is filming today and that Rio is doing something today but I'm free and so is Alberto and Em 
We were going to hang out, so do you want to come with?

Beau👼:
Oh
Okay, sure
Where shall I meet you guys?

Matty🐄:
I'll come and pick you up
If you're ready that is

Beau👼:
Yeah, call me when you're outside

-

Beau sends the older male a smile as she closes the car door. She holds up a finger for him to wait a second as she turns to grab the seatbelt and buckle it up before turning her full attention to him again.

"Good morning, Matthew."

He smiles, leaning over and hugging her quickly - which makes her smile - before putting his seatbelt back on, having taken it off while he was waiting for her, and then pulling away from the curb. "So, is there anything in particular you want to do? We've all been here before so we've done quite a lot of stuff."

She hums as she watches the scenery pass by the window. "Well, I kind of want to do something childish right now."

He glances at her with a small smile as they pull up at a red light. "Like what?"

"I want to go exploring. Just walk around and see the places that used to be popular - I don't know how to explain it." She shrugs, watching Matt for a moment. "I've also always wanted to go to, like, a deserted kids playground and just play and reminisce. Maybe see the sunsets since they're so beautiful here."

"Let's do it then," Matt replies, pulling to the side of the road outside a building and turning to her after sending a text to someone. "Let's go urban exploring, be big kids and watch the sunset."

Her eyes widen before she breaks out into a huge smile. "Oh my God, this is going to be so much fun." She looks around. "What are we waiting for?"

Matt nods towards the building, "Alberto, Em and a couple of the others have apartments here. We're waiting for them to be ready and come down here."

"Oh," Beau nods in understanding. "You don't stay here then?"

Matt smirks, "No, I actually don't live far from Dom. Everything is in such close quarters here that it would drive me mad; I'd be worried about making too much noise doing anything and annoying my neighbours."

Beau agrees, looking down and fiddling with her ring as they continue to wait. She looks around when the back door opens and two bodies hop in.

"Hey guys," She waves, as Matt greets them quickly before pulling out onto the road again.

"Hey Beau," Em smiles broadly, leaning forward a bit. "Matt told us what you two have planned for the day for us. Sounds like so much fun, I don't know why we haven't done it before."

Alberto joins the conversation, "We usually just do one task to last all day or something to waste time."

Beau rolls her eyes, "Life isn't about wasting time, it's about living."

Em smiles, "I love that - can we share that as our life mottos."

Beau sends her a thumbs up before turning to face the front again. She reaches out to turn on the radio but Matt catches her hand and pulls it back with a shake of the head as she playfully glares at him, before huffing and sitting back in the seat, watching the scenery again.

She looks around at Em when she sees movement behind her but bites her lip to hold back a laugh as she sees Em motioning to the hand that Matt still has hold of to Alberto and then to her when Em notices her looking at her. Beau pulls a face at the smirking pair before turning to face the front again.

She looks down when her phone vibrates in her lap, rolling her eyes at the sender.

-

(Private chat: Emeraude)

Emeraude:
We ship it!
😉😉😉👍👍👍

Beau❤:
Shut up.

-

She hears Em laugh at her response but refuses to turn again, breathing out a sigh of relief as Matt turns off of the road and parks, taking his hand away to do the manoeuvre safely. Beau puts her phone into her pocket once she has taken her seatbelt off and hops out of the car.

"Let's go then." Alberto states once everyone has congregated by the side of the car.

The group set off, wandering wherever seems the most interesting. They find some amazing buildings, they're old and a bit worse for wear now, of course, but probably looked so beautiful when they were first opened and in business.

"I didn't even know these places were here." Em mumbles, admiring the chipped sign of what looks like an old candy store, her eyes tracing over each swirl in the paintwork.

"Just because it's in the past, it doesn't mean it isn't still beautiful to some extent," Beau replies, walking along a mini wall that used to be part of a decorative planter in the centre of the little courtyard, holding onto Matt and Alberto's hands for balance since it's a little unsteady.

They explore for a little longer before going back to the car. The boys take the front seats as Beau and Em climb in the back.