3.8

Beau sits just out of shot, looking around the 'Twitter suite' from her place on the floor as Kat, Dom, Isaiah and Em livestream about the latest episode on Freeform that is starting in a few minutes and about what they've been up to. She watches them answering fan questions before twisting around to watch the tv screen that is playing the channel.

"If we could have a superpower, what would we want to be able to do?" Dom reads out.

They each give their own answer before Beau feels one of them nudge her.

"What superpower do you want?" Isaiah asks, seemingly not caring that the fans cannot see her and did not know anyone was there.

Beau pulls a face as she thinks. "Teleportation - that way I can wake up later and still get to places on time."

Dom repeats her answer for the fans before motioning to where she is just out of shot. "That was my cousin, Beau's, answer. She's just there, watching the TV."

She sticks her tongue out at him before turning back to the screen as the adverts come to an end and the intro to Shadowhunters starts. She half listens to the others as she watches the episode, replying when one of them asks her something but focused on the show otherwise.

"Hi guys," She hears Matt, glancing over her shoulder and seeing him sitting on the arm of the sofa to join the others on their livestream. "Sorry I'm late, I had to get food." He holds up a bag of takeout for the camera to see.

Beau smiles and goes back to watching the episode but her attention is diverted back to them when her cousin calls her name. 

"Beau, come and get your food. I asked Matt to get something for you too."

She shuffles back, carefully taking her food from Dom while staying out of shot. "Thanks, Matty, and thank you, Dominic."

Dom rolls his eyes fondly at her before joining the girls in answering questions again.

"You're really engrossed in this episode," Matt comments, moving to sit on the floor beside her. He sits close to her side but not enough to crowd her while they both eat. "It's weird watching it back when you remember doing this stuff."

Beau smiles to herself, nudging him with her shoulder as she eats her food and goes back to watching the TV again.

"People want to know where Matt went," Em states, before motioning for the crew member behind the camera, obviously there to moderate what gets said, to move it down to show the pair on the floor, eating and watching the show together. "Matt moved down there with Beau since there's no room up here."

Beau glances at her phone, sitting in front of her on the floor for now, as it starts to light up with notifications. She looks up, waving to the camera quickly before nudging Matt to acknowledge it too. The camera then gets moved up after he waves to it, back to its original position with them out of frame again.

Beau finishes her food, scrunching up the packaging and getting up. She collects the rubbish from the others on the sofa, who haven't finished but weren't using it to keep clean so it might as well just be thrown away while she's standing. She walks a short way down the corridor, depositing everything in the waste bin, before turning around and venturing back.

Matt has moved back to his place on the sofa arm, she notices as she enters the 'room' again, holding up her phone when she looks around for it. She moves forward, reaching out for the device and laughing when he catches her hand and pulls her into view. He spins her around and pulls her back against him with a smile, Beau resting basically in his lap though not fully since he's not on an actual seat.