4.9

Beau leans against her car, waiting for everyone to appear out of the airport; Rio is on his phone next to her but also commenting that Sarah and Flynn should hurry up or they'll have to move the cars. Sarah and Flynn decided to be the ones to fetch the cast, explain to them who will be driving them and anything else they may need to know along with helping them bring their luggage to the cars.

She looks up when she hears three thumps before running footsteps propel the short distance towards her and she is engulfed by three girls. She laughs, hugging them all back just as vigorously before they all disentangle and the girls take their luggage from Rio and Alberto who were kind enough to pick it all up for them.

"I kind of expected that from Dom and Matthew, not you three." Beau straightens out her top before waving to the congregated group. "Welcome back to the City of Angels, otherwise known as Los Angeles."

Harry, Alberto and Isaiah laugh while David rolls his eyes at her. Dom just disregards what she said and hugs her without comment, pulling back after a moment and kissing her forehead before heading towards Sarah's car. She glances at Matt, seeing him shoot her a bright smile and a wink before announcing that they should all put their luggage in the cars. Once all the bags are away in the cars they need to be in, the cast disband with promises to meet up tomorrow and to text later once they've all had some rest.

Sarah is taking Dom and Kat, Rio is taking Alisha and Em, and Flynn is taking Alberto, David and Isaiah which leaves Beau with Harry and Matt. The other three cars pull ahead of them before peeling off in different directions, Beau heading towards Harry's address first.

"Are Rio and Flynn going back to yours after?" Harry asks just after Flynn drives off in a different direction, the last of the three to leave their mini convoy.

Beau keeps an eye on the road as she turns onto a busier road before shaking her head to his question, glancing in the mirrors as she changes gear to speed up. "No, they've all got their own places here. It's how we divided up who would take who home - based on which direction we live from the airport. I've had some time to learn the area around mine, with some help for specific addresses from Sarah and Rio."

Harry chuckles, reaching between the front seats and nudging Matt. "You gonna suggest keeping her company?"

"Shut up." Matt retorts as Beau sees him look to her, his reddened cheeks obvious at the close proximity. Matt ignores Harry's laughter as he speaks to Beau. "Flynn wanted me to tell you to hold off from dropping me at mine because he wants to talk to me today."

Beau glances at him before focusing on driving again. "Of course he wants to have that conversation at the earliest convenience." She comments under her breath.

Harry nudges her seat, "Well yeah, he's probably got some ideas in his head about how you're going to celebrate your reunion."

Beau glares at him in the rear-view mirror. "Is your head permanently in the gutter today?"

Matt rolls his eyes, "Yeah, you can tell why he missed his wife."

Beau bites her lip to hold back a laugh as Harry squeaks at the insinuation before batting at Matt. "Okay, children. Behave yourselves or I'll make you both walk home."

They both stop, settling down as Beau negotiates the Los Angeles streets and makes her way to Harry's. They soon get there, Shelby stepping out and waving to Beau and Matt before helping her husband with his bags. Once he has gathered everything, Harry says goodbye to the pair and leaves, but not without whispering something to Matt that makes the younger actor blush again as Harry walks away chuckling to himself.

-

They leave Matt's suitcase in the car for the moment but Beau tells him to bring his carry-on, a change of clothes and his toiletries inside, the latter two so he can freshen up before Flynn arrives later. His carry-on contains his laptop and a few other personal belongings as well as his passport and such. She unlocks the door, waving him inside before shutting the door and putting the chain on. Beau drops her keys in a bowl on a table near the door for now before turning and watching Matt look around.