2

Leos P.O.V

I look at the girl Donnie and i just saw kick the purple dragons butts, and then wall jump to get on a roof I look over at Donnie. He looks amazed at the girl.

"You think we should go check on her" Donnie states, "She might be hurt."

"Ya... That might be a good idea...... Come on don let's go"

Fist person P.O.V

"Ugh!!!!!" I shout, mad at the world, the world that obviously hates me. Why can't I just have a NORMAL life!!!!! I hug myself and flinch as I touch a open cut.

"You have got to be kidding me" I mumble as I rip my shirt with my teeth, making it a crop top. I tie the piece if cloth around my wound. 

"Stupid little benches...... Stuffing a sock in my mouth.. Who do they think they are???? The.... uh.... Kings of the universe or something!?!?" I roll my eyes.

"Great now I'm talking to myself. This just keeps getting better and better" as I say this it starts to rain.

"WHAT THE BLOODY FUCKING HELL!!!!!" I yell. I run under a billboard. "Welp.... Might as well try and get some rest." I say as I go to lay down on the roof. I was I interrupted by the sound of feet hitting the pavement. I bolt up and into a fighting stance.
"Show your self!!" I yell.. I let my instincts take over, my eyes adjust in seconds to the dark shadows and I can see two mutant turtles. One in a blue mask, while the other had a purple one.

"Ah...  Mutants... Reptiles at that... Nice." they look at me like I'm insane.

"How can you see us" the purple one asked with a bewildered look on his face.

" Well you see I have the two things called eyes right... And they can seen things" I say back. The one with The blue looks as he is trying to hold back a laugh.

" well I know that" the purple one says "I meant how can you see In The dark?" I glare at him

"Listen Mr purple masked dude." I snap "I don't even know who you are... So why the hell should I tell you my secret?"

"Um....."

I laughed "exactly".