Ralph's P.O.V

"Ok... So let me got this straight..... (Y/N) can control the earth, has Power Over the Undead, and can do just about anything with the darkness!?!?" Ralph says

"Yep," Percy says with a smile. "That's it." 

It was about 5:00 at night. We had spent a little over three hours explaining all of the details about (Y/N) inheritance. Nico was sleeping with his head in Percy lap and (Y/N) was asleep in my lap in her hell hound form.

"And this ring thing will work on her except for when she finds her mate?"

"Yep." he says while starting to pet the top of Nico's head. "but she doesn't have to find him."

"What??" I was honestly already confused by this whole mate thing..... This kid was just making it even harder.

"I already found (Y/N)'s mate." He had a smug smile on his face.

"Who??" I want to see who this person is before i even DARE let (Y/N) go near them........

"I'm looking at him."

I felt my face heat up. "W-What?"

"You heard me."

"But how........"

"Nico can see auras.... (Y/N)'s is red..... so is yours... their identical." he chuckled a little. "Just be careful......." He smirked. "Shes only 10% Submissive. And your aura says your 15%. Only a 5 % difference between you and her, she may fight for the dom. position." He picked up his boyfriend, looked at me and said, "See ya." before walking out.

"Its about time they left." I hear something say from my lap.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"That's my name don't were it out!" 

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AWAKE!?!?!?!"

"Since Percy said something about I might fight for the Dom. position or whatever."

I blushed. Then I thought of a way that I could tell her how I felt with out really telling her.

"(Y-Y-Y/N), can I ask you..... Er........ Tell you something?"

"No, I want to take you somewhere first." She grabs my hand and starts to led me out of the room. Next thing I know, where roof jumping while holding hands.

-time skip- 

We suddenly jumped in a window of an old apartment building. 

There was blood everywhere. The only thing that said 'there was a human here!' was a single finger on the counter top.

" (Y/N) why did you-" I start to ask but when I turned around I saw her facing a wall and....... And..... Crying. I walked over to her.

She was starting at a few photos on the wall.

"That's my mom," she started to name while pointing at the picture. "She was half dark angel." (Y/N) Smiled. "She was so nice... And so in love with my dad."