10

Last Time:

He walks over to me. When he stops in front of me I put my hand on his shell before wrapping my arms around his neck. I fell him wrap his arms around my waist before he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his sides. Then I nuzzle my nose into the cook of his neck.

It feels so...... so.... Natural.

Like... Like I should have been doing this all along.

I feel Ralph start to play with my hair.

I fell his breathing up against my ear. He nips at it before whispering,

"Please, (Y/N), be mine. Starting now and for forever."

Ralph's P.O.V

'What the shell am I doing!!!' I think to myself, 'I'm a idiot!!! I should have never said that!!!'

Then I here her mumble something. And that something makes my heart leap. 

"I'm yours."

Dam! The things this girl does to me!!

"Um... Ralph..."

"Ya (Y/N)?" 

"We need to take TC to the lair..... I fell bad just letting him lay there."

I clear my throat. "Ya... I guess we should....." I put her down, (Much to my own displeasure), and Pick her brother up. 

"Lets go I guess..."

-_-_-_-_- Time skip -_-_-_-_-

(Y/N's P.O.V)

"WHERE HAVE YOU  BEEN." Leo shouts. I have to sniffle a laugh because of how much he sounds like Molly Wesley off of Harry Potter.

"Um.... Leo.... Can you like.. Shut up please." I ask.

"Why!?" 

Then I point to TC.

"Who is that !?!"

"Tiger claw....."

"WHAT!?!" Then he looks at Ralph. "Why did you bring him here!?!?!?!" 

"Leo," I say walking over to put his hand on his shell. "It was my idea okay. Don't get mad at Ralph.... Tiger claw.... Tc.. is my..... my..... He's my brother." 

"Oh...... um..... Let me see him.... I'll bring him to Don."

He takes him from Ralph. I was about to thank him when i was suddenly picked up and thrown over a shoulder. 

"RAPHAEL!!!!"

"Sorry Y/N... I just need to talk to you.... In private."

He turns down the hallway and then starts to speed walk to his room. Once we get there he gets carries me in, shuts the door,  and then slams be down on the bed.

I gulp. What exactly was he doing. Then, before I can even blink, The door gets locked and I'm pinned down. I inhale sharply. He is on top of me..... I was about to ask him what he was doing when....

He starts to tickle me!!!!

"S-S-STOP IT Y_YOU JACKASS!!!!"

I yell at him .

(Sorry it's so short you guys... I have a lot of test coming up so I don't have much time on my hands)