Ok really fast note, the following is a key to this book I will try and put at the top of every chapter from now on... But no promises!!

KEY

(Y\N) singing

Ralph singing

Them both singing

*dreams*

Last time......

Percy yawned. "Come on Neeks we need to go back to camp."

" Kay, " he moved carefully so that way (Y/N) would stay asleep. "Lets go."

Ralph watched as they stepped into the shadows and dispersed. Then he walked over to the demon and picked her up. She snuggled into his chest and purred. He blushed.

"Come on (Y/N) Lets go back."

(Y\N) P.O.V

By this time she has already changed back from her demon form but still has her collar on.

I wake up to a wet rag on my head.

"Guys!!!" I hear Donny yell, " i think she's coming to. "

i reach up to scratch my neck, only to remember that dam collar was there. I open my eyes.

" IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!" I hear Mikey yell at me as him and his brothers run into the room, "YOU'VE BEEN OUT FOR 4 HOUR'S!!!!

" Hey, I've been out for 6 weeks before." I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

The boys just stare at me.

"What???"

"Nothing. " they all respond back at the same time. I laugh. THEN I remember the ring.

"Um... Ralph..can I talk to you please.. Alone."

"Sure (Y\N) ." His brothers leave the room snickering.

"What do you-"

"Why where you following me."

he looks confused. "Huh?"

"Don't play dum Ralph i could sense you i know you where there."

He sighs. "Master Splinter told me to go look for you... But can I ask you something??"

" Sure? "

"What ARE you??"

I sigh. "I'll tell you but only because I trust you Ralph, Ok?"

He nodded his head yes.

"I'm a half demon, My real name is (Y\N) (M/N) (L\N), daughter of the Grim Reaper and 2 others."

His jaw drops.

"And you, Ralph, I would like to be my secret keeper."

" your WHAT??? " he asks

I take out the ring.

"I fight with my demon side... I need some one to help keep me in control. I passed out because this thing ," I point to the collar around my neck. " helps me conceal my powers. "I

he looks me in the eye. "I'll do it." I give him the ring and he puts it on.

Time skip brought to you by goat, Bob