Last time.....

Her (hair color) hair looked so soft, I longed to run my hand though it. I wanted to have it tangled on my hand while I kissed her beautiful- No!! i need to stop. Ya sure she was straight up sexy but... But there was no way she would love something like me.

(Y/N) p.o.v

 "Y/ N!!!!!! TIME TO GET UP!!!!!!" 

 "Brah!!! It's to early!!!!"

 "If you want to start your training (Y/N) then you need to get up."

 I sighed.

 "Fine." I get out of the bed and toss the pillows off it. Then I start to make it.

I sigh as I open my door and walk out. I start to walk towards the open player of the little "hide out".

"Good morning miss (Y/N)." I hear Master Splinter say.

 " Morning? Yes. A good one? No. "

I hear some one laugh behind Splinter.

 "Mikey will you shut up!!!!!" I hear none other than the hot headed wonder yell.

 " Nope." 

I pipe up. "Will you please shut the hell up both of you!! It's to damn early for this!!!!!"

 " Ooooohh!! Pretty girl curses now too!!! "

 "Shut up Ral-" I'm cut off by a sudden pain in my stomach. "AH!!" My knees  give way and I fall to the ground clutching my stomach.

 "Sensei!! What's wrong with her." Leo asks his father as he runs to my side. I push him away.

 "(Y/N)?"

 He calls my name but I ignore him. He doesn't understand that I'm doing this for there own safety. I take off running down the sewer lines, him and Ralph calling out my name behind me.

(Ralph's p.o.v.) 

 "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!" I call for about the sixth millionth time. 

 I turn to my brothers. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!?!"

 I look at Master Splinter. "Can you PLEASE explain to us what just happend!!!!"

 He looks at me and then says, "Go."

 " What?? "

 "Go," he says again. "Go and find (Y/N) Raphael."

 I take off running in her detection.  

After a few minutes of running i hear foot steps ahead of me. Then I hear a scream. I slowly walk to the corner and peek around it.

I see (Y/N) standing in front of a two guys.

One had black hair and dark brown eyes. He was wearing a black shirt that had a skull on it and black pants, along with a brown leather jacket and studded black leather belt, and black converse. He had a skull ring on his right hand and he seemed to be fidgeting with it. Not to mention he had a Huge black sword hanging off his hip. He had a frown on his face, and bags under his eyes. He was also very pale.

 He was also very pale