*Introduction*

Hello readers! As you can see, this is quite a change of pace from my usual stories. If you are new to my profile, you'll probably notice I write a lot of Batman books. I love DC comics, but Greek Mythology is another interest of mine. I planned to release this book later this month, but I changed my mind. 

While I enjoy Greek Mythology, I have to admit that I am not an expert on the subject. I probably could not name all the gods/goddesses off the top of my head, nor match all the myths to each one. This will be a learning experience because I get to do some research before I write, which can be lots of fun.

The first few chapters of this book will be introducing my interpretation of the Gods (appearance, character attributes, brief legend summary, genealogy, etc.) and which gods/goddesses will be included in the stories (although that part is mostly up to you, readers).

Now time for the WARNINGS!

- Greek mythology is part of the public domain, therefore I get to write as I wish. No copyright, though I will try to maintain accuracy.

- Some of the content portrayed in the legends is for mature readers. This includes incest, violence, alcoholism, profanity, abuse, and graphic descriptions (gotta love the ancients, right?). So, read at your discretion.

-The images used in this book are drawn, photographed, and owned by other people. I will try to credit the artists for their work. 

That is all the warnings! When I post the request page, feel free to request, and leave a comment below! Thank you!