(14) Lesson Three

14. Lesson Three

A couple of days passed of having a completely awkward lunch with Jack and Alec because Jack couldn't help himself but be annoying and curious about everything. But otherwise Amelia didn't see Alec in any classes so she assumed he skipped again. As she was walking towards her cousins car a motorcycle stopped smack in front of her and of course she recognized who it was right away.

"What do you need Alec?"

"It's time for lesson three Lia."

"Oh."

Amelia was shocked for she had forgotten about their self defense lessons completely but she nodded anyway and got onto Alec's motorcycle.

"Alec, Can we please stop by my house aunts house first so that I can grab some gym clothes?"

"Sure."

We drove to my house and I grabbed some gym clothes before heading out and driving to the creepy ass gym with Alec. They walked in and got started.

"Alright. Let's review."

They started doing some warm-ups and practiced the punches again and after Amelia was already tired she finally decided to ask what the hell lesson three was.

"So what am I learning today?"

"Self-defense."

"Oh ok."

As soon as she said that Alec pulled her very close to him so her back was to his front. She gasped and was about to say something when his hand went over her mouth.

"How would you get out of a position like this?" He said and slowly took his hand off her mouth.

"I don't know."

"Give it your best shot Amelia."

She started pushing and pulling and trying to get out of his hold but it was completely impossible.

"I can't."

"Come on Lia just think."

She stood thinking for a minute and then twisted her leg around Alec's and tripped him and soon they were both on the floor with Alec on top of her. His breath fanned her face as he stared in her eyes. Amelia stared back and slowly picked her head up while Alec lowered his. Before they knew it their lips touched and it felt as if everything inside heated up. She grabbed a fistful of his hair and he deepened the kiss. After what seemed like eternity they both pulled away and quickly got to their feet. Neither knew what so say so they silently drove home. As Alec stopped by her house Amelia got off the motorcycle and before saying goodbye kissed him quickly and then practically ran into the house.

Alec was so confused by this girl. What was she doing to him? He knew he should have told her it was a mistake but again? It just keeps happening. With that thought her drove home.

------------------------------

That felt like eternity....I'm so sorry guys! It took such a long time to update I feel really bad haha but I hope you enjoyed it(: