That Little More

I woke Up staring at Ahsoka, her markings were so.... perfect. Her skin looked smooth and soft, I wish I could just shout how much I love her to the world. She Awoke from her slumber and also looked at me her eyes saying she was sorry about her crying last night. " Hey Ahsoka how are you feeling" she looked at me for a few moments before she walked to my bed got under the covers and rested her head on my bare chest. " Im so sorry Master... I ... I don't know what came over me" she said rubbing her soft little hands on my stomach. I was amused by this but she would probably never feel the way I do. " Snips don't be sorry for anything, I get sad as well." I told her holding her arms, she was so cold.
" Hey what was Up anyway" I said as I wrapped her in the covers leaving myself exposed. She Lifted her head to look at me, her eyes looked so tiered, maybe she had a nightmare or she was still thinking about what happened last night. " Master I don't really wanna talk about it at the moment" she rested her head back down on me. " Do you want anything to eat Snips?" I asked hoping she would say yes, it hurt me to be this close to her knowing she would never love me. " Yes please master I would love too."

As Anakin left the room, I went over to my bed and grabbed my sketchbook and pencil. I started to draw Anakin in all his glory, I used what I had felt in his bed, his abs of course. I had almost finished his basic outlines by the time he had come back, I panicked and hid the sketchbook under my mattress. "Hey Ahsoka here you go" he handed me my breakfast to me and we sat on our beds and ate in silence. "Thank you master I do appreciate your help" I said. He look at the ground for a moment "Anything for you" he mumbled under his breath. I caught him and we both blushed and laughed but let it pass. I reached for my sketchbook and continued drawing "Ahsoka I never knew you liked drawing" he said walking over to me. I held my drawing to my chest to make sure he wouldn't see my portrait of him. " you're not going to let me see?" I decided it was use less and let him see. " Wow Snips Your so good at drawing" his jaw dropped looking at it with wide eyes. My Lekku started to Darken. " I love it Snips" he said this means so much to me knowing I had impressed him.

She drew me perfectly, every part of it. This just made me love her more. I knew she could tell that something was on my mind. "Its not finished yet" she said lightly taking it away from my hands. " Hey Ahsoka how would you like to... leave the council and war behind until your leg heals up. You know like that little more relaxation, just you and me?" Her face lit up "Yeah I would love to Master, but where too?" She said putting her sketchbook and pencil down. " Three options;
1. Alderaan
2. Naboo
3.Bespin
She lowered her head and stroked her chin wondering where to pick. "Bespin, I've never been there before but I have herd it's very luxurious" she said hopefully. "Ok snips what ever you want, now pack your bags we will go tonight." I told her as she bounced around a little before her leg started hurting again. "Im so excited!"