Chapter 14 [Sister Talk]

A/N TRYING THIRD PERSON P.O.V. I HOPE, Y'ALL ENJOY!

-

Third PERSON P.O.V

The ombre hair, moved from the hug, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. Hayley, was confused by her sister words, as she looked at her confusingly.

"What do you mean?" The brunette hair, asked her big sister.

"Well, you probably did it, because you like Kenetth just as much, and wanted to feel something. Or something like that, I don't know, im just saying something I felt." She replies, letting a chuckle go through her lips, At the last part she said.
"Well.. I don't know why I did it, I felt confused." The brunette hair said, letting a sigh fall through her lips.

"Let's stop talking about Kenetth, and more about you or me." She disses, seeing how frustrated and mad  Hayley was about the situation.

"Let's talk about, you and Hayden." The brunette hair smirks, at Annie, as you see a blush form on the Ombre hair cheek.

"Well.. Were good, we did argue about how I eat doritos everyday, but then thats it." Annie replies, smiling remembering all the fun days, she had with Hayden.

"I'm glad your happy." Hayley responds, rubbing her eyes. Thinking of all, those times Annie chosen Hayden to hangout with, instead of her.

"Hayley, are you okay?" The ombre hair, asked her little sister seeing her hyped changed.

"I'm fine." Hayley said, grabbing a honey bun, opening the wrapper then, taking a bite.

"You don't look okay, tell me what's wrong." Annie confess, looking at Hayley with concerned in her eyes.

"Its just.. Before... People used bratayley for Hannie, you and Hayden only, and I was out of the picture. Like, just there nobody noticed me, and all the times you or I had the chance to hangout with each other, you chosed Hayden instead of me. All, I had was my phone, your L.A friends were definitely not my type. I just felt unwanted." The brunette hair, replies truthfully, "but I though I was just being overdramatic or exaggerating." Hayley lowers her head, as she takes a deep breath. Its something she started doing, when she felt nervous, or did anything that was important in her life.

"I'm so sorry, Hayley. Like said, I'm trying to be the sister I wasn't in the past years, I feel so terrible, I was just too caught with having a crush on hayden, and wanted more opportunities with him. I'm sorry." Annie says, looking at her little sister with guilt.

Hayley sighs, "I'm fine now. I'm just glad that your happy, and that I have you back." The brunette hair replies, letting a smile form on her face. As she takes another, bite of the honey bun.

"I'm glad your happy too." The ombre hair replies, taking another chip in her mouth, smiling.

The two sisters, talked all night until, they fell asleep, with food hanging out of there mouths.

----

A/n

Thanks y'all for 6.02k reads, on my book.

I did something different with my writing and I think it sucks, if you want a better third person p.o.v check out my other account, HayleyLislife and my she was okay | Hayley Leblanc it has better third person p.o.v.

Anyways, hoped y'all enjoy this chapter! Bye.

This is also, just a filler. Next chapter is going to be long, so stay tune for it.