Interlude

"Sir, you can't go in there with your clothes on!" The old lady at the front desk shouted towards Park Inkyung as he walked through the lobby still fully dressed in his suit. He smiled over at the woman, but kept walking as he responded.

"I will only be a moment." He walked through the throngs of people gathered in the bath house. Easily ignoring the way people stared at the four men walking through a bath house in suits.

When they reached the door for the sauna where he knew he would find the man he was looking for, he walked in alone, leaving the three henchmen to stand outside the door.

As Kim Inkwon walked into the sauna, Park Joonhyung didn't even look up at him or open his eyes, he was expecting him. Inkwon lit a cigarette as he sat down on the bench beside Joonhyung. He probably shouldn't do that, but he was also told not to wear clothes so he guesses none of the rules matter.

"He came in earlier today," he paused to take a drag of his cigarette. He passed the lighter over to Joonhyung before continuing, "He's alright."

Joonhyung sighed as he closed his hand around the lighter, and he finally looked up at Inkwon.

"There's still a few more." Joonhyung warned. Inkwon gazed up at him skeptically for a long moment, trying to decide whether or not that was a threat.

"We can handle it." He responded as he stood up and left the sauna, leaving Joonhyung flicking the lighter on and off. When he exited the men quickly fell into step behind him, following him out of the bathhouse into the lobby.

"You can't smoke in here," the old woman yelled as he left the building, not even acknowledging her shouts.