TWO

Work was unusually quiet. Despite working in an office, it was usually rowdy. Mostly because of your deskmate, Etsuko.

Today, she had called in sick. Today, out of all days. Today happened to be the day the company you worked for (Pearl House Cosmetics), got new management. PHC made some bad investments, so in order to break even, they decided to declare bankruptcy and eventually got bought out by conglomerate company. Now, you were stuck filing reports on income and expenses.

You sighed, checking your email account.

NEW EMAIL
IMPORTANT: NEW BOSS IS COMING TO EVALUATE US.

You looked over to your supervisor, the one who had sent the email. They glared at you, almost to warn you to be on your best behavior. You simply nodded.

Ding!

You straightened your back slightly, the noise of the elevator alerting you that the new CEO had arrived. You tried to make yourself look busy, not wanting to get fired. You couldn't risk losing this job, which now happened to be your only source of income.

The soft steps could be heard as he walked on the plush carpet floor. He didn't want to be here. That was made obvious by scowl on his face.

Nothing here was worthy of him or his presence. Everything and everybody was working smoothly, so there really was no need for him to be there. He wondered why his father didn't appoint his lazy, good for nothing brother here, and instead appointed him here.

Who was he?

He was none other than Timothée.

Timothée had came from Paris, France, just to check up on a cosmetics company? It was a waste of time in his eyes. He saw how intimdated the people here, so he figured that they really wouldn't be causing problems.

He had been ready to leave, when he caught sight of her.

Who was she?

He could see her body tense as he stopped and stood behind her seat. He could see the movement of her chest rising up and down as she breathed. He leaned down, his lips grazing her ear.

"Look at me,"

His heart skipped a beat.

She had the loveliest eyes.

NOT EDITED
20180322
A/N
uwu this is short, but the first arc of this story is more like exposition, so until all the main six are introduced, chapters are going to be pretty short. also, not everybody is going to fall in love with the reader, some relationships are going to be slow burn.