FIVE

Ms. (Y/N), do you suffer from any. . . mental disorder?”

“Yes,”

“Which ones?"

“. . . I'd rather not talk about it.”

You sat in large armchair, feeling very small in the very large office. Dr. Tsuji Rosanjin sat in front of you, behind the desk. You felt his eyes analyze you as you shifted in your seat, feeling great discomfort. He gave a small chuckle.

“You don't have to feel nervous around me. I'm here to help you.” Help. How was he going to help you? His blue eyes softened as he watched your nervous figure.

"It's just that I've never been to, um, something like this." You responded, looking down to the white tiles of the floor. Dr. Tsuji gave out a soft sigh, this was not going how he expected.

"You know, (Y/N), maybe we could start from the beginning? What's your earliest memory?" His soft voice filled the room, comforting. You pondered for a few seconds.

"I was five. Me and my sister had just moved into a new family. I met a boy, his name was Chiba Renzo, and he was the son of the couple who had taken us in. My first memory was of him, meeting him," You took a small break, giving out a shaky breath. "He was a few years older than me, he was eight, while I was five. He was cold at first, but he warmed up to me, but not to my sister. I was five when I made made a promise to not leave him, that he was going to be my one and only. I was just a kid. . . I didn't know what I was doing! I didn't know. . ." You put your head in your hands, a few tears slipping out.

"I don't even know why I'm crying," You said, wiping away the tears. Dr. Tsuji merely smiled sadly before he was on his feet. He moved towards you, bringing you into a hug. You could smell his colgne as you breathed. He pat your head, in hopes of comforting you.

“It's fine, (Y/N). That's why you're here. I'm going to help you find out why you're crying. Why you're hurt. We're going to make you better, okay? I'll promise you that.” Dr. Tsuji said as he continued to hug you.

I promise you that I'll do whatever I can to help you.

NOT EDITED

20180404

A/N
i know that the reader opened up too "fast," but since she's trying to get better as fast as she can, i don't think she'll cause any hassle in opening up. i'm sorry for not updating, but ive been busy with exams :(