Chapter 13: Honesty Hour

We eventually ended up in his room. It was pretty much like a normal bedroom. But five times bigger than my apartment bedroom of course. Clean and neat with dark colors. Slate, black, blue. There were a few bands posters like Freelance Whales, Arctic Monkeys and Radiohead. Although I knew him as a pervert, I didn't find any nude girls posters on the wall. If I didn't know Ryan as Ryan, I would probably think this is a room of a tidy little boy.

"Do you want to take a shower?" He asked, closing the door behind us - and the spaces between us. I find it quite creepy, asking someone that question after closing the door... So I moved away from him.

"What are you trying to say, Ryan?" I know he has something behind whatever it is he's doing.

"Nothing, I'm just disturbed by the smell of your body." He said, throwing himself on the bed that seemed so comfy. "Ah, it reminded me of how grumpy you were."

"I still am, if you're acting like a jerk."

"But you're cute when you're being nice."

I crossed my arms. "What am I when I'm not being nice?"

"Hot as fuck."

"Shut up." It was the time to roll my eyes at him. But I can't help but smile a little.

He smirked and got up, walking to the door. "I'll wait outside. Towels, clothes, whatever you want is there in the bathroom."

He left me in his room. Before I took a shower, I was admiring all the family photos on the drawer. He must've loved his family so much. Being as nosy as I am, I opened the drawer, and that was the thing that ruined a moment; a lifetime supplies of condom and tons of modeling portfolio.

Not wanting to find out more, I went to the bathroom. It was too big for a bathroom, in my opinion. It has jacuzzi bathtub, a room for a shower, and there's a TV too. There was a pile of folded clothes too. And I guess it was the clothes Ryan had put. There are crop tops, mini dress, kind-of-wedding-dress dress, shorts and oversized white sweater. Since the sweater is the normal one, I decided I was going to wear that and shorts. There's no normal outfit to wear, whether it's too sexy or too glorious.

I locked the door behind me and made sure that it was locked so Ryan wouldn't suddenly come in.

I took a quick shower at the 'shower room' and the water felt so good against my skin that I accidentally sing in the shower for five minutes until I realize I wasn't in my own chamber.

After shower, I put on the oversized sweater and shorts. The sweater was so comfy and I think I wouldn't give it back to the owner.

I went back to the room and Ryan was laying again on the bed, and he looked at me when I stepped out from the bathroom's door. "I was betting with myself that you would wear that, and I win."

"This is the only thing that seems comfortable."

"Because it's mine."

Ryan motioned me to sit next to him. So I did. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"What were you thinking that day? When you got a panic attack?"

"That happened days ago and you asked me now?"

"I don't want to push too far. But I'm curious."

Well I guess it's time for me to open up more about my past. I trust him now.

"It's a long story, are you sure you want to hear it?" I asked, making sure that he wouldn't get bored hearing my story.

"Grumpy, I'll listen to your story even it lasts for years."