Chapter 7: "Kinda" Broken

Chapter 7: Broken

Since Nana's funeral yesterday, my mom and dad had been so nice to me. They used to not care about me that much, but I guess times like these have to come. They even offered me to quit my job since they know Cassandra isn't really a good person. But I can't stay here forever, this place was a nightmare to me and no one knew exactly what'd happened except that bastard Kris.

Now back to the reality.

When I got back to my apartment, something hit me; I totally forgot to tell Jose! My phone was dead in Hungary so I can't contact anyone. I totally forgot about telling Jose He's probably worried by now. So I placed my suitcase in front of my door and walked to Jose's door.

I knocked. No answer.

I knocked again. Still no answer.

When I was about to knock for the third time, the door opened. But it wasn't Jose. A blonde-haired girl, wrapped in a towel opened the door. She has this bitch-y personality written all over her face.

"You don't seem to bring the pizza, what do you want?" She said.

I looked at the number of the door again. It was Jose's apartment. What is she doing here? Did Jose move away yesterday?

"Do you live here?" I asked her.

"No, duh." She sneered. "What's your business anyway? Are you going to please him today? You're going to wait for another hour."

Please him? What does she mean by that?

"Excuse me?"

"You're one of Jose's fuck buddy right?"

Fuck buddy? Is this what Tammy's been telling me? To stay away from Jose? How could I be so stupid? I should've seen it in him. There's no such thing as a perfect guy with a sweet personality. That only happened in fairy tale. It's weird too though, I wasn't that surprised when I finally knew it. In fact, I wanted to thank this bimbo for clearing things up. But I'm still pissed. He didn't have to pretend that he loves me to get me to his bed. That's the worst kind of thing.

Worst.

Ryan's words replayed in my mind. He had told me that Jose's worst. Ryan knew about Jose but he's helping me to get to know him. If Jose's the worst, then Ryan's evil! How could he? He probably was laughing his butt off in his mind every time I told him about Jose. I was so stupid! I shouldn't have believed him from the very first start. I swear, I'll kill him!

"Nope and bye," I said to the Blondie as I search for my phone in my purse. She seemed not to care about my existence in front of this door. She slammed the door at my face. Bitch.

I turned on my phone and dialed Ryan's number.

"Grumpy! You called! What happened?" He answered after the second beat.

"Don't grumpy you called what happened me, we need to talk now! I'm waiting at the lobby of my apartment." I hung up.

I inhaled, exhaled. Why did trouble doesn't come in three to me?

I went down to the lobby to wait for that jerk. After about 15 minutes, he finally appeared, showing worry on his face, he's a pretty good actor.

I stormed to him and started hitting his chest. I didn't care if people are watching. I was just too pissed to think of anything else. But I guess that didn't give him any effect.

"You're a," I hit him again. "Fucking jerk!"

He held both of my arms, stopping me from hitting him. I wanted to let go, but his grip was too strong.