Chapter 6: First Date and Tears

The date with Jose started off with him complimenting my dress and how I look tonight. Ryan plan really worked. Jose seemed to look at me all night. And he kept saying how hot I was and I didn't really like the word 'hot' but he's Jose so it's okay. He brought me to this Italian super fancy restaurant called Trattoria L'incontro. I was a little bit stuffed from the Raspberry Charlotte I ate earlier. If not, I would've ordered 80% of these food because they looked tempting.

Jose cleared the air to speak.

"You know Vic? I wanted you since the first time I saw you moving in next to my door. And here we are, you're my girl, and we're having dinner." He said.

"The feeling is mutual." Oh my God, I sounded so confident. Please don't think I'm weird.

"That's really good to hear." He leaned in, his lips curled up.

When we ate our food, I tried so hard not to choke. So I ate really careful. When we finished our food, we talked literally about everything. And it popped in my head about something I saw yesterday at work. Jose Teixeira.

"Are you a model?" Jose nearly choked his chips.

"Yes," he breathed out. Oh my flapcakes! I dated a hot model. And he's going to have a photo shoot at my work.

"You're Jose Teixeira! Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never asked and it doesn't matter too." He said.

He kinda had the point there. I was used to being around models for work but this time I was around a model for relationship. And this one's my boyfriend! I haven't felt connected to him that much but sooner or later I wish that feeling will come, too.

"What's the first thought that came in your mind when you saw me?" He asked.

"Perfect smile." I said the first thing that came into my head.

"Could say the same thing to you, Vic." I smiled.

"What about you? First thought about me?" It's my turn to ask him.

"Gorgeous," he held one finger up. "Hot," another finger up. "And could've been perfect if you're blonde but brown hair suits you."

I just hoped the last one was a compliment. I really need to consider dyeing my hair like Cinderella's blonde hair. Yep, I'm secretly a Disney princess fan. And sometimes I just wanted that happy ever after to happen in my life. But I guess the odds were never in my favor.

We left the restaurant as we walked around the crowded market, talking about how he became a model and he even asked me why do I work there but I just told him a line or two because Ryan told me that I need to answer shortly. On the way back to our cars, I sucked in a breath as he leaned in to kiss me. Surprisingly, this time his lips were soft and gentle, and his warmth willed me to lean into him. I placed my hands on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, and it felt right. It was safe and comfortable. Just what I needed to have.

"I'll see you tomorrow, sorry I can't be with you the whole night." He whispered.

"It's okay, I had fun."

"Me too." He kissed me again. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I nodded.

Jose waited for me to get into my car before he pulled out. It's too bad he had another thing to do tonight. It's not the date I expected it to be but I like it. Even though I had to drive alone. I checked my phone and five texts from Ryan showed up on my screen.

If he kisses u again, he likes tongue

How's it going!?

im sure its finished now r8???