Chapter 18: Three Words and A Little Surprise

This morning has been really lovely for some reasons. I've forgotten how breathable the morning air here from my bedroom window. Plus my parents went out early to work and my Mom has made me my favorite breakfast; toast, bacon and green tea. I haven't eaten food like these for a while. I usually ate hotdogs or leftover pizza for breakfast tho. But the pizza in LA is better than Budapest's pizza. 

Speaking of pizza, I still have the pizza that Ryan gave me yesterday. Even though it's not as good as LA's, it's still pizza and even I, myself couldn't resist pizza. 

I took a slice of pizza and a small piece of paper was underneath the pizza that I just took. I opened the paper and it says:

i hope you like the pizza! 

for booty call: +3666666666

I can't help but smile at the last one. He'll never stop, wont he? But theres no need to answer that question because I don't want him to stop, being cheeky and cocky jerk as he always been. I just realized that's what makes me love him. I wanted to tell him that, now I know for sure that he's all I need. 

I dialed his number, and he answered:

"Please please please tell me this time it's a booty call," he pleaded. 

"It's still morning! You don't give booty calls in mornings." 

"I don't care. I just want to be with you," his words sounded warm in my ear, I just feel... loved. Even though he kinda meant it for something else, I guess. "Are you free today?"

"I'm free until Chace come." Oh flapecakes. I shouldn't have blurted it out. 

"Who's Chace?" I'm afraid he was going to ask that question. 

"I'll tell you later, just be here as soon as you can okay?" 

"Alright babe. Your wish is my command."

-------

About fifteen minutes later I looked out from my window, Ryan arrived with the same vehicle he rode yesterday, the pizza motorcycle. Thank God he's not wearing the outfit too. 

I opened the door and he flashed a genuine smile, "you look gorgeous."

"I'm not even dressed."

"Exactly. I mean, you look better with less fabrics."

I rolled my eyes, but slightly blushed. I hate for not able to control myself. I shouldn't be blushing by his dirty comment!

I escorted him inside. "Just wait here."

"Of course. It's always good to cherish our memories." He wiggled his eyebrows and crashed himself on the couch.