Chapter 4: Quality Time With The Jerk?

I'm happy. I'm finally happy again. I've forgotten what's it like to really fall in love again, until yesterday. I've been dating Jose for 12 hours and it feels like rainbow was filling my mind. I couldn't ask for anything else, I got the guy that I swooned over, I still have my dream job - working in a fashion magazine and I got my best friend by my side which now she's not supporting my relationship with Jose.

Like usual, Cassandra told me to arrange the meeting schedule for next week. And it's the most exhausting time because Cassandra usually cancelled half of it because she doesn't want to have a meeting with them. So this means, I'll be home a little late on Friday. Tammy always get the easy job, fyi.

"..oh and don't forget to tick the meeting with André, he's the priority." Tammy reminded me. "Gotta go now, I'll leave the apartment key under the mat in case I'm going out with Fredo."

Great, she's leaving me alone in this room. As she left the room, I arranged for Cass's schedule next week. When I finished arranging, I signed in the magazine's private data to see the models that's going to shoot with us next week.

My eyes caught to the familiar name.

May 3rd, 2014: 2 PM-7PM

Jose Teixeira

Jose. I wonder if he looks like my Jose.

I smiled at the thought of my Jose. I can finally call him mine.

Oh gosh, I sounded like a clingy girlfriend.

I wonder what Jose does for a living. He seems like a busy guy though.

"GRUMPY!" I jumped in surprise. I looked behind and saw the last person I wanted to see and I'm trying at my very best not to rip his head right now. What's he doing here? There's no photo shoot today. Is he always playing around?

"What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to be at my calmest self.

He sat on Tammy's work chair. Picking and eating the grapes on her table. "I apologize for my attitude yesterday so I'm taking you to the Fred's Dine after you finish your work."

"I'm busy and I don't want to go with you." I basically have finished my work but I pretend to type on the computer.

"I'm not asking." He said, still eating the grapes.

"But I'm saying no."

"Fine. Then I'll have to lock you up until you agree." He said, walking out the door and I heard a click at the door. I took me seconds to filter what he just said. I ran to the door and tried to open it, it was locked. He wasn't kidding.

"Open up Ryan!"

"I'll open the door if you say yes." He said.

"How the hell did you have the key!?"

"I seduced the janitor."

Ewh. He seduced Sienna? That cleaning girl that looks like a hooker. Please don't tell me he snog her - or worst. If he did do that, he's so low. "Are you being serious?"

I heard him chuckled. "No, I know you'll be jealous, babe."

That's kinda a relief to hear but the reason is making me want to throw up.

Gosh. I guess I'll have to wait here until he walks away. There's no way he's going to wait there and lock me up until tomorrow.

So I waited for him to open the door while playing solitaire because it's the only interesting game on the computer. I've tried to call Tammy but I guess she's busy because she didn't pick up. I had called Jose too but he said he's in the middle of something very important and he's going to call me later. So I guess I'm literally alone.