Information/Ramdom Facts...A Song Or Two!

(This page is going to be a bit of a reference page for the three books. Expect added info)

# - I've put "completed" to this story and the other two - But still expect additions/changes etc. I put this story forward to the WATTYS, there was a request for "COMPLETED" to be added.  I'm still fixing bits and parts. The third book is still being written - Thanks for your patients in advance.

# First and foremost, I feel I should state : I may write/mention things/action of a disturbing nature.   My characters may have qualities, or be in situations that might upset some readers.   If this is the case, I don't wish to offend or upset any one.

This is only a story, and my intention is not to distress any one.   If for any reason, you start to feel uncomfortable -By all means stop reading.  I hope all you lovely readers enjoyed this, but only if your comfortable to do so.

~~ { +£€¥+ } ~~

Characters :

- Trinity Ash Shadow - Natural born witch. Blood- heir to dark arts. (Dark emerald green eyes)

- Ethan Wyatt Anderson - Undead. Has odd abilities. (Dark brown, at times black)

# (Ethan goes through a few changes as the story goes, he becomes some what different.    But, he's still Trinity's Ethan!)

# A friend called Jack : When alive, Ethan had a good friend called Jack. They were police officers together (Worked hard, covered every job put to them) After hours, were best buds (Jack could be considered the greatest friend Ethan ever had) Ethan hadn't had many. When Ethan disappeared, what happened to Jack was never truly known.

- Stella Ray Harvey - A Herbalist witch, good friend to Trinity. They met at school (Gardener at heart) (Silver-blue eyes)

- Clark Harrison - House-keeper. A Spirit. (Sea-green eyes)
"THE WOMAN IN BLACK"
- Benton Shore - Butler - A Spirit. (Grey-blue eyes)
"THE SILENT SOLDIER"

- Exie Jane - Human. Runaway. Lost. (Dark blue eyes) Suffers from a mild form head damage (Reality and imagination blur her thinking)

- Madeline Lee Astor - Witch, only because it's in her blood to be so.  (Hazelnut brown)

- Geer Storm - Spirit. House-servant. Close to Ethan.
- Bell Austin - Spirit. House-servant. Close to Exie.

- Iris, Ginger and Chrissy - Friends of Madeline's. Just plain trouble. Mixed magical abilities between the three. All three are said to have "The Magic" level in witch-craft.

- Mr Reed and Jerry - Mr Reed is the family lawyer, has some "magic" abilities (Very simple to plain skills)    Mr Reed is a member of The Circle. He drinks a lot of "red" wine. Jerry is Mr Reed's assistant (She loves secrets!   Extremely good at keeping them too) Jerry has bright blue eyes (She wants to be "turned" - She secretly loves Mr Reed)      Mr Reed has green eyes, with a mix of silver (Mr Reed's father was a vampire, who loved a witch! He was kept human till he chose his father's side. Briar showed him, his mother's blood still had strength too) He expertises is in "Knowledge".    Jerry wishes to have a "sitting" with Ethan for one request, that only our "winged-one" can offer!
(# Mr Reed has black blood in his veins - He is a spirit of Blood Darkness)

- The Bone Witch - Mother of them All!    Dwells within the Mansion. The fireplace was built over her fire-hole. She is the darkness, the truth!    Has been called a "Supreme"....But, in her living years she was known as "The Divine Goddess".     She can make or break anyone/thing.   Kills with no real regret, but has been known to show kindness. (Dark Violet, sometimes Ruby-red eyes)
- A member of the BLACK COVEN.