Losing.

I looked around the room....All the witches of the past had gathered, I could not feel the presence of the servants. Clark was half out of her mind, Benton was watching us all. My heart broke for the punishment Bell had suffered. She was a strong girl, well trained. Her strength had been this building (And, Clark's guiding hand)

Geer was shaking, he wasn't easily scared (But, seeing a beloved beaten to the point of blood shed, does affect you) Stella was twitching her fingers at me - "Fight!" I also noted she would wrap EB even closer to her. Stella was fearful.

We were all in some weird awful stand-off. Statues till we became animated into fight/mode. The only difference, Scarlett would make mince meat of us all (I could possibly lose, on the mere fact...I had no idea what I was doing!)           Have you ever put a video game on pause, and watched the characters in idle-mode (Till they are clicked back into action?)

Scarlett kept staring at me, she knew exactly what needed to be done.    She had surrounded her self with company, fellow witches.     EB would fight, Ethan was ready to rip....Stella would give it her "Best of British" (And, then get her head cracked open like a egg)

Wild thoughts were flying through my head, I was seeing out-comes in flashes.     I clenched my hands, gave my hardest frown....What got me going with Madeline's friends?

(...Where the crap was Madeline?!)

I shook my head. I'd deal with her where about's in a minute. Thinking about her stirred anger?!

Something taken from me!

Was that what I was missing? Removed. Anger. Things that were mine! My clenched hands suddenly felt hot and tight, my fingers were burning me, my blood was running cold. Not boiling like before....But cold!

My mind needed focus, the images needed clarity. My direction needed to be pin-pointed to it's target. At school, I had been told - "Close your eyes, Trinity Shadow. Train your hidden eyes! Feel with your breath. Do it or you will be had!...". I thought the teachers were bullshitting me. Guess they did know something.

I was going hot and cold. Ethan was becoming restless, agitation building (He was seconds from snapping my arms for me) I got Ethan to let go, I held up my hands. Scarlett saw the opportunity - My dark treasure wasn't attached to me.    She could just take him (Just like that!)      She was good at this game.    She snapped her fingers, she had Ethan within her hold. She grinned back at me.

EB's eyes popped out of her head, Ethan was "had" without an ounce of a fight.

Scarlett snapped her fingers again.....EB was within her grasp, Scarlett shot a look to Stella.

"Don't move little twig!  Or I'll break where you stand!.."          Stella's mouth was wide open, her hands trying to grab EB back!     Stella was also shocked.       She made little breathless grasping noise (A tiny squeak was barely heard)           There were silent nods, Scarlett was power.   She would take from us, then kill us where we stood.     No grand fights, ranging battles.    Me showing how powerful I was towards the big bad Queen Royal.

"So little girl-witch!    What tricks will you entertain us with?    Don't take too long.   I have a house-hold to present.   You and your weedy friend here, have just this minute given beautiful gifts!.."       Scarlett shoved Ethan to his knees, chains appeared on him.    EB, she held by the back of her neck (Nails dig into her skin)