The Writer.

We have come to the end of this book, but more will come in the second book.  I originally was only going to make this a "one-book-tale".    But, then thought - Don't make this book too long (Did that with another story)

I found this story a little harder to write/get into...Had some great ideas, but kept getting a little "stuck"....Had a moment where I wondered if I should keep going? Maybe I could try and restart it? Well, like my other books, there were parts I enjoyed doing.  A fan gave gave me some votes (Didn't want to waste those) so that got me going again.    Then, I got some inspiration from songs and pictures.

Plus...The characters had some unfinished business, and I wanted to "push" myself a bit. Take a story that was becoming hard, and see where/what I could still do with it!

Evan's my lead again (He's so good!)....But, he's kind of taken a back-seat in places.

The idea for this story came from another idea I had. I'd been playing around with a story of two girls - Charlotte and Madeline.    And the war they have over a boy called Frank.    It was going to have an AHS "Coven" theme to it.   I like to have "touches" of the AHS.    But, I try not to go too much into what's already been done, or use other people's work.

This is an alternative cover for this story :

The next story will continue to what happened next, I'll be moving it forward a little

The next story will continue to what happened next, I'll be moving it forward a little....Trinity and Ethan still have problems ahead!

Hope you have all enjoyed this story, look forward to you all enjoying the next part!

"Reader's make the stories come to life!"

- The Writer.

(The Next Story Is Being Tapped Out As You Read This)