『 CHAPTER 12 』

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

"Y-You're already here!" I said in shocked but I am curious that their mission to take Sir Gawain is too fast. What happened to him and he smeed so embarrassed? Looking down at his feet.

Is he shy? Aww.

"We got him." Percival happily said.

"You guys got him in one day? Wow. I was expecting it will take months to have him and join us." I said as Sir Galahad scratched his back.

"Actually we got him yesterday and arrived in here yesterday too. The Chaos Emeralds teleport us here in Sir Lamorak's room. As expected you're asleep at 11:30 in the night." He said.

Ohhh! So they're already here yesterday. I'm much more worried if they have a proper dinner.

"You're too fast to claim him. What did you do? Did you beat him till death?" I asked them as Sir Lamorak shrugged his face and Sir Lancelot wondered around the library and get three books as he take a seat and read the book that he got.

"It's because of misunderstanding Princess." Lamorak said that made me look at them with confused eyes.

"Misunderstanding?" I asked as they all shrugged their heads.

"Long story Princess. Don't ask about it, the important thing is we got him and mission is over." Sir Lancelot replied coldly.

I sighed as I get the sword.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked with a raised brow as they looked at me with confused eyes. I pointed at my sword and they all nodded in response and kneel in front of me.

"Shouldn't we do this in front of hogs? Many people in the throne room?" Lamorak said as I poke his head.

"Then many hogs will try to kill us because we're rebelling against Mephiles right? Geez, Sir Lamorak... What you have before is not the same like today." I sighed.

"As a knight, you... Jet The Hawk—"

"Do you really need to pronounce my name slowly?"

"Oh just shut up and let me finish my words!" I hissed as I sighed and when he finally shut his mouth.

"As a knight, you... Jet the Hawk are joining me and the other knights to rebel against Mephiles for good. For the sake of the hogs and people. You're ready to die and your name will be remembered in the kingdom of Rose as one of the brave knights." I said as I raised my sword and used the end blade of the sword and tapped his shoulders. Next is Sir Galahad and now Sir Gawain is next and he is still bowing.

"What ever they did to you because of this little misunderstanding. I apologize for their bad behaviour—"

"What?!" Lamorak and Galahad said as they stood in front of me.

"Sir Gawain... Please tell Princess Amelia what really happened before we arrived in here. There will be another misunderstanding if you keep quiet while she spoke carelessly like we're the one who treated you like a trash." Sir Galahad said.

"Now we will have a misunderstanding in here if you guys didn't tell me what is the truth behind this." I eyed them.

"M-My lady." Sir Gawain said that made Sir Lancelot looked at us as he huffed and turn his gaze again to his book.