『 CHAPTER 17 』

MEETING!

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

As we arrived from the throne room, all of us are waiting for the smart king. It's been a minute and Shadow keep tapping his foot angrily as Blaze keep moving her hand playing with her power. Silver secretly using his powers and some of the things in here keep floating because of his telekinesis. Rouge and Knuckles secretly fighting and as for I? I wanted to sleep but I can't.

Suddenly the door of the throne room was opened and it revealed a two tailed yellow fox wearing a speed shoes and gloves and along with him is a brown chipmunk wearing a blue vest and boots. And there was a monkey wearing a red cape and he's holding a spear and there is a thing attached on his head as a sign that he's one of the royalties.

The three of them looked at us with a shock as the smart king looked at me with an apologetic face as I nodded in response. I walked closer to them and bowed as a sign of respect.

"It is nice to meet you your highness. I am the Blessed Rose from the Kingdom of Rose." I introduce my self as he smiled.

"You brought a friend?" He asked as I nodded in response.

"Well the more the merrier!" The unknown brown chipmunk said as she looked at me with a smile.

"Sorry if the three of is didn't dressed in our formal clothes. So let me introduce myself to you... I already know you because you introduce yourself so... " She cleared her throat.

"I am Princess Sally Acorn from the different land. And this is my husband King Khan The Monkey." She introduce as I nodded in response.

"Nice meeting you." The four of us said in chorus as we laughed.

I looked back and throw daggers at the others so they walked forward and introduce their selves.

"I'm the Sorceress, call me Rouge and no need for full name." She said.

"I am Knuckles the Echidna from the Kingdom of Emeralds." Knuckles said and smiled.

"The name's Jet The Hawk from the Kingdom of Darkness."

"I am Prince Silver The Hedgehog from the Kingdom of future." Silver chirped.

"I am Princess Blaze The Cat from the Kingdom of Fire." Blaze said with full elegance as she bowed like what I did.

"I am the Demon Prince of the kingdom of Darkness. Shadow The Hedgehog." He said coldly that made Tails, Sally and Khan looked at us with a shock.

"T-That's unexpected that there are 4 royalties coming in my kingdom." Tails said as he bowed.

"Come with me and I received the letter from the Blessed Rose. You wanted to talk to me right?" He asked as I nodded in response.

"Bye Tails! I wanted my husband and I to have a little time wondering around the castle. It's been a year since we haven't check out the room." Sally said as she waved us a goodbye.

"Have a nice day!" She chirped.

"Are you okay?" I asked Tails as he swirled his hands playfully.

"What do you want?" He asked as we looked at him.

"We want you to join us." I said as he looked at me.

"I'll agree if you want to help me too." He said as I looked at him with confusion.

Ohhh? Him? A deal maker? I felt so nervous around him. He is scary.