☼ improv pt. 1

"BENJAMINNNNN" i called out.
ben had been in the shower FAR TOO long and i really wanted to go to starbucks. i wasn't going to go ALONE ,, like why would i ?

a sound of ben singing "waving thru a window" with his tiny voice continued to ring out from the closed bathroom door. losing my patience. i stormed to the bathroom door, and knocked it way more louder than i should.

"BENNNN HURRRYY UPPP OR IM GOING TO GO TO STARTBUCKS ALL BY MYSELF"

i keep on ranting more and more then the door finally opened and ben appeared with a towel around his waist and no shirt on.

"ugh why did you have to disturb me, don't you enjoy my angelic singing ?" ben complained in a joking, whiny tone.

i raised an eyebrow, "mhm ok. COME ON PUT ON SOME CLOTHES I NEED MY COFFEE"

i tried to keep my eyes away from him just standing there shirt-less and just staring at me with a smirk while he leaned against the doorway.

"man, you are so cute when you're cranky and really need that coffee" he said and opened his arms

i resisted for a second, til he raised his eyebrow and silently said "come here" while waving his arms. i went into his wet arms and thought to myself :
this boy could convince me to jump off of a cliff and i wouldn't care wth

out of nowhere ben screamd "LETS GET COFFEE" i screamed back "THEN PUT SOME CLOTHES ON"

he ran to his room and i connected my phone to the bluetooth speaker in the kitchen and started playing "easy love" by lauv.

knowing that ben would take forever i started thinking of choreo improv i started to dance. you know that feeling when you hear a song with really good beats and just improv ? it was one of those moments.

i stoped the music and started it again trying to remember the moves. all of a sudden i see ben in the hallway mirror doing his own improv.

"HOLY CRAP HOW LONG WERE YOU THERE ?" i scream out of fear for what he watched and because he came out of nowhere.

"long enough to see that YOU ARE A LIAR" he said jumping to the last words, pretending to throw a fit.

"wait wut ?" i was confused

"YOU SAID YOU COULDN'T DANCE ANYTHING THAT WASN'T TAP OR BALLET, BUT BETCH THAT WASN'T TAP OR BALLET" by now he was high key freaking out. voice cracks and all

"oof , well, i don't really call that dancing, and come on i want to go to starbucks now !!" trying to change the subject i disconnected my phone and grabbed one of ben's hoodies that i hung over a chair. ben ran to get his phone and we walked out the apartment door. walking down the stairs ben started talking

"o my I still can't believe what i saw"

"are your eyes still bleeding ?" i asked. thinking about how terrible my improv was.

"um excuse me ?" uh oh. here comes sassy ben. "that was the most PERFECT moves i've ever seen because it came from the most PERFECT woman." he says hugging me and kissing my head while we walk.

"ugh stop" i blushed too much this must be scaring the random people on the street

"never" he smiled and continued to plant kisses on my head.

_________________________________

heheh , i haven't written on wattpad in a while so sorry it's kinda low quality writing 😂