☼ spiders are scary

It was another day, and Ben n I were out for a walk yet again. Somehow the conversation resulted to Ben saying how brave he was.

"I'm totally brave enough to fight off anyone who dared to attack you Y/N," Ben announced with an immense amount of pride.

"Yes, I bet you would, but I think you would be scared if there was a tiny spider on the ground," I taunted at him, hopefully pushing some of that pride back down.

"No way, I'm tougher than a tiny spider," He took a sip of his Starbucks and took my hand in his empty hand as we continued to walk.

"Are you sure about that ?" I nudged him with my shoulder and laughed.

"Oh yeah, definitely ," As he said that, we were nearly back to the apartment complex where Ben, Josh, and I lived in.

"Wanna hang in my apartment or yours ?" I asked as we walked up the front stairs and into the building.

"I'm sure Josh wouldn't mind if you came over," Once we reached his apartment Ben unlocked the door and we both went inside.

"JOSHY ARE YOU HOME ?" He screamed as I closed the door after entering.

"Guess not," I took off my bag and tossed it onto the couch in the small living room.

"Imma change and be right back," Ben ran to his room and left me alone in the room.

A few seconds later a tiny scream with voice cracks shrilled from the other room, and Ben came running from his room. He ran and hid behind me like a child hugging me for dear life.

I looked at him with confusion, "Um,,, Ben are you ok ?"

"There was something in my room !" He shrieked.

I started to walk slowly towards his room, while Ben remind stuck behind me still holding on in fear. I grabbed a random shoe I found on the way there and opened Ben's door quickly to reveal..... a quarter-sized spider on the floor.

"Ben ! Seriously ?" I turned around to look at him in disbelief.

"What ? Look how big it is !" He looked at me with a scared baby face.

So I turned back to the spider, put the shoe on my right foot, and stomped on the spider.

"There it's dead," I lifted my foot up to reveal a smooshed spider.

"YAAAY you're my hero !" Ben cheered with a childish tone and waved his arms in the air.

"You are such a baby," I laughed and turned around to go back to the living room.

"Um, spiders are SCARY," He tried to defend himself.

"Ya ok," I dropped the shoe back where I found it, went back to the living room and plopped onto the couch.

Ben plopped onto the couch also and started cuddling with me. "You are da best."

"I know," I giggled and Josh unlocked the door to walk in on our cuddling.

"Ew, way to make me even more single," He complained.

We both laughed and continued the cuddle session while Josh resolved his third wheeling by making a plate of bacon.

_____________________________________

sorry for that ending tho I didn't really know how to end it 😂😂😂