☼ pillow forts

It was a rainy day and nothing was happening besides eating ice cream and watching Disney movies. Ben had been busy lately with Mean Girls with all the new swings and standbys and we haven't been able to hang much lately.

*ping*

I picked up my phone and looked at my latest notification.

Message from Benny 🙈: Hey Y/N sorry i've been so busy, can I come over ?

I smiled and replied to his text

Me : Of course :)

Benny 🙈: Be there in a few

I got up and ran to my bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth; don't wanna scare him away after saying hi. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and didn't mind to change out of my sweatpants and tshirt.

Moments later a knock came from my apartment door, and I ran out of the bathroom after turning off the lights. I opened the door to see Ben, wrapped in a blanket while wearing sweatpants and a tshirt also.

A sigh of relief escaped from me "Oh good, we both know the right way to dress."

"Of course we do," He wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in a hug.

"I missed you," I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him back.

After a few minutes of standing and hugging I grabbed his blanket and ran to the couch. As I ran, I became a human burrito and face planted onto the couch.

"HeyYyY mY bLaNket !" Ben slammed the door closed, and ran to the couch after me.

He jumped onto the couch, landing on top of burrito me.

"OwwwwwWWWWW !" Ben got off me and placed me on his lap while the blanket I was wrapped in covered his face.

An idea came to mind, "Hey Ben, wanna make a pillow fort ?"

He gasped, then pulled his phone out. "Ok, you get pillows and blankets, and i'll look for pillow fort ideas on pinterest," He squealed in excitement.

I stopped walking for a second, "Wait, did you just say pinterest ??" I started giggling.

"Uhhh yea ? You always use it to find project ideas so why not ?"

"I taught you right," I looked at him for a bit, then ran to get to get all the pillows.

*a successful fort building moment later*

"It looks great Ben !" I jumped and clapped at the beautiful sight

"It's definitely Instagram worthy," He took out his phone and took a picture. "Should I post it ?"

"Oh yes definitely," I added some Christmas lights for some flair and grabbed my MacBook.

"Like my recent pleeeeasee," He gave me his biggest smile and climbed into the fort after me.

@bentylercook : pillow forts and Disney movies with the best @y/u

1,430 likes

@joshuaburrage : lucky duck

@sky_flaherty : if you don't watch Tangled i'm suing.

@demaruisr_copes : im living for this

@niksaboo : yessss otp get ittttt

We got comfy in our fort and I opened my MacBook. "Ok I have every Disney movie downloaded onto this baby, so what is our first movie for the night ?"

Ben thought for a second, "Oh Sky says we have to watch Tangled or he's gonna sue."

I laughed at the thought of Sky making a pretend court case in my living room.

"Tangled it is then," I got the movie ready and quickly ran out of the fort to get popcorn, and enjoyed the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies with my favorite person.