☼ drunken laughs

KNOCK KNOCK

I got up from my couch, while the knocks on my door continued to get louder and faster. I opened the door to find Ben giggling and not being able to stand properly.

"Uhhhh Ben, are you ok ?" I asked and led him inside of my apartment.

"Eyuuuuuppp totttallyfineee," His words were all slurred and he squished my cheeks. "You are sooooooooo preeeettyyyy," He pat my hair and walked towards the couch almost falling over with each step.

"You're drunk aren't you ?" I asked him and he collapsed on the couch.

"Hee hee," He giggled.

I picked up to call Josh since he's who Ben went out with.

"Hello ?" Josh answered after one ring.

"Yea did Ben have too many drinks ?" I laughed and Josh filled me in on their night and what happened. Apparently Ben had too many drinks and blacked out right away.

I put my phone down after ending my call with Josh and went to Ben, who was holding my dog, hugging it, and calling it a cute cat.

I walked over to the couch and looked at him. He looked back at me, "Why is your hair pink ?" His words were slurred and he kept drunkenly laughing.

"You idiot, my hair isn't pink," I laughed and sat down on the couch with him. 

"Wait, where is Skybelle ?" Ben looked around with a heavy head. 

"Sky doesn't even live here anymore, he moved with Josh when you and I started living together."

"So Skybelle doesn't live here anymore ?" His eyes started tearing up, "Since when ?" Now drunk Ben was full blown sobbing over Sky living a floor up.

"Aw you drunk little baby," I stroked his head which was in my lap as he cried on my lap. A few minutes later he was knocked out.

_________________________________

"GooooOOOOOD MORNING !" I shook Ben awake. It wasn't morning anymore, it was actually 2pm.

"Mrphhhh," He buried his head under the couch pillow, "Was it bad ?" 

"Nah, you just sobbed over Sky not living with you anymore, and you called my dog a cute cat," I laid down on the couch beside him.

"Bleehhhhhhhhhh my head is killing me," He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Do you wanna watch Frozen ?" I reached for the remote and Ben squealed "YeEeEsSSS !" 

_________________________________

I'm sorry I didn't know how to end it ! Hope yall enjoyed tho XD