☼ improv pt. 2

reminder : your thoughts will be in bold print :)
_____________________________________we turned the corner and entered the starbucks.
ahhh the amazing smell of coffee and the view of like twenty college students all on their laptops taking advantage of the free wifi (you know what i mean)

"oooOOOOHHH" ben squealed as he clapped his hands in excitement over coffee.

"are you going to finally try something new here ?" i asked him that because he always orders his basic caramel frap.

"um no?" he said glaring with sass.

"ughhh you basic byotch" i nudged him with my elbow.

"ok ok ok fine. i'll order something new and you teach me your improv from earlier," i began to stop him "AND" he stopped me, "we record it and put it on insta."

by now i was shook.

"um no."

"um yes." ok now he was just mocking me

"no"
i couldn't stand the fact that if i let him post , thousands of people would see it.

"fine i'll never try anything new. like ever . again."

what a little brat

"you're going to have to try harder than that to get thru me" i tried to play tough. (lol)

ben stood there quietly for a minute while i continued to look at the menu.

"oh ! oh !" he started "if you agree to this, we can get a dog" (or cat however you wanna put it 😂)

"W H A T" i look away from the menu and stare at those blue eyes to make sure he isn't lying. "dude if you're joking about the dog part i'm going to kill you"

ben knew that dogs are my weakness and that i've wanted a dog for like. ever . how could he do this ??

"i'm not joking Y/N" he looked at the line "hurry up it's almost our turn" he smirked

i'm going to regret this but if we are actually getting dog i'm -

"ugh fine, but we are getting a corgi" i can't believe i did that .

"EEEEEEHHH !!" ben squealed, some of the college students stared, so did some of the baristas.

oof.

"hi, what can i get you two?" the barista asked.

"i'll get a Y/O, ben? what about you ?"

"yea, i'll get an iced latte"

"oooOOO fancy" i teased.

the barista put our orders in and after paying we walked to the pick up bar.

waiting for our drinks, ben shook me by my shoulders in excitement "oooOOO i'm so excited to learn your combo babe"

i looked at him, with that signature andy richardson glare. "i can't believe i agreed to this."

"hey hey hey!! this is gonna be fun, you'll see" he looked genuinely excited as he opened his arms up and hugged me. while planting kisses on my head, we heard our order, got the drinks, and made our way to the studio.
_____________________________________
here's the andy richardson glare 😂 whatta mood tbh

 _____________________________________here's the andy richardson glare 😂 whatta mood tbh