Epilouge

Chapter Twelve

this is a short Epilogue and prologue for Days of future past.

-5 years later-

The school was officially up and running and today was the most best day of my life. A year ago after dating for three years Hank, finally plucked up the courage to propose to me. Now we were getting married in the wonderful gardens of the estate. It wasn't that much of a big wedding the school was still in its early stages.

There was a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw Charles from my mirror he entered my room. Hank had managed to correct the serum and but he and Hank took just enough to walk for a bit and not be blue.

"You look wonderful, Pippa" I smiled and stood up

"You really think so." I looked down at my gown

"Yes I do." he kissed both my cheeks.

"Thank you Charles."

"Are you ready?" I nodded and he held out his arm and I took it, he lead me out and into the gardens where everything was set up. The soft music changed letting them know of my arrival and everyone stood up. Slowly we began to walk down the aisle and Hank turned back to look at me. I smiled from ear to ear and he looked shocked. Once we reached him Charles held out my hand and Hank too it.

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you, handsome."

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today, to witness the blessed Union between Henry Philip McCoy and Philippa Marie Holmes." the minister began

"Henry, do you take Philippa to be your lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward..."

"I do"

"Philippa, do you take Henry to be your lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward...."

"I do"

"The rings" Sean and Alex came forward and they were blessed

"Repeat after me"

"I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage...." one by one we repeated slipping the rings on each other's fingers

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss your bride." Everyone clapped as Hank kissed me, gently as he always did. I loved this man and i was truly happy.

 I loved this man and i was truly happy

For now at least.

The End of Book 1