Chapter 5: We get the Surprise by Surprise...or not

*WARNING: LONG CHAPTER?!?*

North P.O.V:

Oakland? What kind of place is that? I never heard of it before and I've been everywhere around the world!

"Where is this,er, Oakland?" I asked Jack in a queer pitch on my voice.

"It's on the west coast. Near San Francisco." He replied quickly, like he knew what I was going to say.

"So how is Oakland like?" Tooth asked repeatedly to Jack. I saw that Jack was getting annoyed.

"Yeah mate, how is Oakland like?" Bunny asked only once.

Jack P.O.V:

"So how's Oakland like?" Tooth kept asking. I was getting annoyed.

"Yeah mate, how is Oakland like?" Bunny asked once.

I thought about it. I haven't been there in 269 years. I'm pretty sure everything is very different.

"Well I haven't been here in 269 years. I'm pretty sure everything changed." I replied honestly.

"Eh, so you have no single clue at all?" Bunny sneered. But it was true. I had no single clue how Oakland is at the moment.

"Well we are going to find out!" North shouted. "We are almost there!" He pulled the sleigh back and a gush of wind pushed on us.

"CAN YOU NOT DO THAT? SOME PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF HEIGHTS HERE!" Bunny was really scared now. He was holding to the side of the sleigh tightly.

Bunnymund P.O.V:

"WE ARE ALMOST THERE!" North shouted. Great, I'm going to die before meeting the new guardians! Wait? Am I really wanting to meet them? Wow what a shock for me...

"Don't worry Bunny! Everything is going to be okay!" Tooth held my paw. I felt calmer. I then felt a cold hand on my shoulder. It was Jack.-.-

"Just calm your Easter eggs and everything will be okay" he chuckled. I really hated him.

"Oh shut up Frost." I mumbled.

I looked over to Sandy and saw him napping. How can he nap at a time like this? I really need to stay calm like him. I paint eggs and that take time! You need to be really calm to do that but look at me, loosing control.

Tooth P.O.V:

"There! I see some lights!" I exclaimed. The night looked beautiful. The moon and stars were shining bright like a diamond. It looked beautiful over Oakland.

"So this is is Oakland. Not what I thought...at all." Bunny said. "I thought there would be Oak trees...and land."

"Seriously Bunny? You took the name that serious?!?" Jack asked him with a look in his face that screamed , stupid.

"Well that's what I thought! What do you think about if I told you the Netherlands?" Bunny asked Jack with an annoyed expression.

"That one part of a computer game... Where there are those giant ghosts and people that look like dead human pigmen." Jack responded with a smile.

"That's a computer game. We are talking about real life Jack." Bunny was unamused.

"Don't start another argument!" I squealed. "We want to make a good impression on the new guardians."

"Tooth is right. Please stop arguing" North politely asked.

North P.O.V Again:

I landed the sleigh in a hidden part of a park. We heard some noises coming from the playground. Who would be at the park at this late hour?

"Over there! I hear some laughs and a conversation!" Jack whispered.

We decided to stay hidden until the perfect moment to pop out. !

Wendy's P.O.V:

"Oh please Sky, I think he likes you!" I heard Ali argue with Sky.

"Noooo. He like you!" Skyler was listening to music and doing parkour on the play structure with a katana.

"He likes you so it's a yes." Ali was shooting arrows at a tree.

"No." Skyler seemed ticked off.

I was sitting in a tire swing reading a book on my phone. I was tired of hearing them argue.

"Just shut up!" I said. I saw their faces and I laughed."Sorry..." I looked at them.

I heard some rustling behind a tree? I think it's just the wind.

Alida P.O.V:

"Just shut up!" I heard Wendy shout. Wow. I never heard her shout like that to us. I was shocked.

"Sorry..." I heard her say quietly.

"No need. I know we were kind of loud." I responded.

"Hey I found Claude!" I heard Skyler jump. If you didn't know, Claude is a spider. Skyler introduced us to an Anime and one of the Character's was a demon butler who's animal is a Spider. From now on, we call every spider we see Claude.

"Don't let him split your throat!" I jokingly said.

"How funny." She responded. I kept shooting arrows until I heard a strange sound. I thought it was just the wind.

Skyler P.O.V:

"How funny" I responded to Ali's joke. I picked up the spider and placed it on the ground. I watched it as it crawled away.

"So what are you reading?" I asked Wendy.

"A book about you know who..." She said as she read.

I didn't want to distract her reading so I left her be.

I was sitting on the Monkey bars. I heard some rustling behind a bush. I looked over and yelled.

"GET A ROOM YOU DIRTY S-" I was cut off when I saw 5 people walking over. One had a large male appearance, another had a female appearance, another had a short round appearance, another had what it looked like Bunny ears, and the last one looked very familiar. It had a male shadow. He was skinny. Then I thought who it could be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello! I finally was able to think what to write here! If you are wondering who Skyler, Wendy, and Alida/Ali are, well they are OC's. Skyler is my own custom character. Wendy is @julissag__12 's personal character and Alida/Ali is @alexa_lovesfood personal character. I did ask for permission to use them since their characters aren't my property. Comment and vote! Hope u liked this chapter! I might update later today or tomorrow! BYE MY LOYAL READERS!