Chapter 10

The next morning, Jungkook and Taehyung walk into the school holding hands. Many eyes are on them. But, they don't care.

They walk to their classroom, sitting next to each other as usual. Everyone's eyes were soon on them when they heard giggling. Only to turn back and see the two playing around. As Taehyung was trying to get his book back from Jungkook. Jungkook had noticed all the staring.

"What's your problem? Am I not allowed to mess around with my boyfriend?" Jungkook sarcastically asked with a bored expression. Everyone's eyes went wide.

They continued to still glances at each other, passing notes and just messing around. Until lunch came. When they were going to announce that they were together to their friends.

The two walked in, sitting next to each other. They had already planned on how they would announce it.

Taehyung loudly cleared his throat. Causing the other five to glance at them. Jungkook smirked, grabbing the back of Taehyung's neck. Smashing their lips together. Taehyung, instantly kissed back. The two continued kissing as their friends and everyone else who was looking. Stared at them in shock. Some in joy, others in jealously. When they pulled apart they grinned to their friends.

"We're together now." Taehyung announced with a grin.

"Jungkook, can I talk to you in private?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook nodded and left.

"I need to talk to you too Taehyung." Jimin said as he turned to his friend.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked as he looked up at Jimin.

"Look, I know you and I know you would do anything to protect Jungkook. But, you need to know this. I know you're in love with him. Here's the best part, he loves you more than his own life. So, here's the worst part. He loves you, so much more than his own life. He knows the Hati will come and he doesn't care. But, he will protect you. Even if it gets him killed. Just know that he loves you, ok? That's all I'm asking you to do for my brother. Can you do that?" Jimin asked as he smiled sadly at his friend.

"Of course." Taehyung firmly stated.

"So, you're dating my little brother. Huh? Well then you need to know something." Namjoon told Jungkook as they were outside the cafeteria.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"He loves you a lot. He was so happy when you agreed to be his friend. He looked even happier in the cafeteria. I want you to protect him, never hurt him. He is so fragile. Much more fragile than you might think. I want you to study him. Immediately know when he's off. I know you'll protect him. But, I want you to love him and care for him. Never leave him, no matter what you find out. Can you do that for me?" Namjoon asked as he looked Jungkook in the eyes.

"Yes of course. But, what do you mean by 'no mater what you find out'?"

"You'll find out soon enough." Namjoon sighed.

Not giving Jungkook another chance to speak. He walked back into the cafeteria. Jungkook, soon followed behind. Back to his seat, next to his boyfriend.

"Hey, baby." Jungkook greeted. Taehyung blushed at the nickname. Burrowing his head into Jungkook's chest to hide. Jungkook chuckled at the behavior. Kissing the top of his head while rubbing his back.

"You're never gonna get used to that nickname, huh?" Jungkook chuckled once more as Taehyung shook his head. Their friends awed at the adorable sight.

"Jungkook Oppa!" A voice suddenly called out. Jungkook turned to see the most annoying sight. His worst fan girl, the most annoying of them all.

"What the hell do you want?" Jungkook growled in annoyance. Taehyung was about to go to Namjoon out of fear. Jungkook noticed and wrapped his arm around the brunette.

"Please stay. I won't let her do or say anything to you." Jungkook whispered in his ear. Taehyung nodded.

"Why are you with such a looser? When you could have me?" She looked at Taehyung in disgust.

"I'm not with you. Why are you calling yourself a looser? Not very nice." The girl scoffed at Jungkook's comeback.

"He's not even cute." The girl glared at the now slightly scared Taehyung.

'That's it!' Jungkook thought to himself.

Jungkook's eyes turned blood red as he stared right at the girl. He used his telekinesis to grab a nearby water bottle. Bringing the open bottle over the girls head. The girl slightly shivered in fear at the sight of his eyes.

"My eyes aren't your only problem. Look up." Right as the girl did. The bottle was tilted over. The full water bottle was then emptied onto the girl. She squealed in surprise.

"My clothes!" She shrieked.

"Now get lost and leave my boyfriend alone." Jungkook hissed. The girl quickly scurried away.

Jungkook then turned to Taehyung. Cupping his face, leaning his forehead against the brunettes.

"Baby, are you ok?" Jungkook sweetly asked. Taehyung gently put his hands on Jungkook's wrists.

"I'm ok, my alien." Taehyung giggled as he quickly pecked Jungkook on the lips. Jungkook only smiled at the silly behavior.

"Can you ask if you can sleep over again?" Jungkook asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, can I ask you something first?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yeah, What is it?"

"Why are you allowed to have him on school grounds?" Taehyung asked as he pointed to the very quiet Chase.

"He's actually my protector. The last thing I have of my planet. I can't even use my own surname. He's all I got." Jungkook explained as he leaned down to pet Chase.

The other six suddenly paled. Jungkook looked up to see his boyfriend and friends looking completely scared.

"Huh? What is it?" Jungkook questioned.

No one said anything. Yoongi only pointed in the direction everyone in the cafeteria was looking. Jungkook slowly turned to the same direction.

Only to see someone that made him pale as well.

"I thought you were dead."

"You thought wrong."