Chapter 18

The two quickly took off in search for their prey. Soon, Taehyung felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning, he looked down to where Jungkook was pointing, from his spot in the sky.

"There's one now. See the collar?" Jungkook quietly whispered as to not alert the jerk.

Taehyung nodded. 'Quietly land behind him. I'll land in front.' Jungkook mouthed. Taehyung nodded in agreement. As quiet as he could, he landed behind it.

Before it could react. Jungkook, landed in front of it, punching it in the gut. The Hati hissed, in pain and threat. Jungkook looked it deep in the eyes, his own eyes glowing. Before, the Hati passed out.

"How did you do that?" Taehyung asked in awe.

"I'm not really sure. But I think you can do it to. Just concentrate on wanting it to pass out." Jungkook encouraged. Taehyung nodded, slinging the Hati on his back.

"Alright, one down. 120 more to go." Jungkook sighed as Tae groaned in annoyance.

They went on like that all day. Capturing 12 in total before they decided they didn't want to carry anymore.

"Let's fly them to their planet." Jungkook suggested as he saw the slightly worn out expression of his boyfriend. Taehyung quickly nodded in agreement.

That's what they did, they flew them all to their planet. Once they placed them down. Taehyung slightly paled as they turned into their true forms. They all looked about the same. The 12 they had brought, just woke up.

The Hati were hideous creatures. None wore shirts, they didn't really have a specific gender anyway. They were gray skinned, almost translucent. Their eyes were always pitch black, no matter what form they took on. Their tongues were purple like a Chowchow's. They had very short, red hair.

Then there was the worst feature about them. Right where they hearts should be. Were instead, bulging purple veins, that formed the shape of an 'X'. They were intimidating, nasty, cowardly creatures. Who were going to rot on their own planet. Unable to harm anyone ever again.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung sighed as they flew away from the planet of the Hati.

"Yes?"

"Can you take me where our planet used to be?" Jungkook smiled sadly at the request, nodding as he turned.

Taehyung followed behind. They flew for not to long until they reached the place.

'I'm glad your boyfriend wanted to see it. Though, there is not much left. It's still where they used to be.' Jungkook heard the Chase whimper in his head.

"I've been meaning to ask. Why is Chase always so quiet?"

"He hardly ever speaks. Only speaking when he finds it necessary, or when I speak to him first. I don't mind. He's always by my side regardless." Jungkook explained as he reached his hand down to scratch Chase's head.

"Can you tell me something about our planet?"

"Of course. Our planet was very pretty. Very advanced as well. You could always hear the faint buzz of something operating. Even the beds were advanced. They could be moved up to the ceiling, they could produce the fluffiest blankets and pillows ever. It was amazing. Everyone I met was so friendly. I think that's what hurt the most. There wasn't a soul there who was truly evil. Not even my cousin. Animals would roam everywhere. Mostly floofy's."

"Floofy's?" Taehyung repeated.

"Sorry, I meant dogs. 'Floofy' is what Jeontae's called them. We even had wolves roaming everywhere. You would have loved it. Everything was so peaceful." Jungkook sighed in contempt.

"I can't even imagine what you felt the day you had to leave." Taehyung slightly sniffled. Upset he would never know anything first-hand about his own planet.

"I was... terrified. I had no clue what was going on. At least... not until ..... I turned around when something hit my ship. It was debris from the planet. That, was the first time I had ever cried. When I realized I had just lost so much."

"You lost, everything."

"Not everything." Taehyung turned to him with a confused expression.

"Taehyung, you technically lost everything that day to. You just didn't know it until years later. But, even then. I still didn't loose everything. I still have you. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you. I knew you were special from the start. I just didn't want to admit it to myself." Jungkook chuckled sadly. Leaning in to peck Taehyung on the lips sweetly.

"That's so sweet,I love you. I'm glad we were able to see each other again." Taehyung grinned.

"Yeah..." Jungkook slightly trailed off as he realized something.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. Don't you think it's a little strange?"

"What?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in utter confusion. Unsure of what his boyfriend was talking about.

"I mean. An entire planet. Seven continents, 195 countries, seven billion people. We both end up in Seoul? Doesn't really sound like a coincidence. Do you think our parents did that on purpose?" Jungkook slightly frowned.

"You have a good point there. Is there anyway we could find out?"

"Perhaps. I believe Jimin told me when I was younger, my parents wrote me a letter. That I couldn't read it until I was older, until I found someone I would love for the rest of my life. I think it's time to retrieve that letter." Jungkook grinned as Taehyung slightly blushed.

"Then let's get back to earth." Taehyung grinned. They both headed back to earth, back to the Park household.

They walked right in. Looking around, they heard something. It was.... giggling?

Jungkook slightly frowned. He continued to walk towards the sound. Finding his brother cuddled up to someone.

He quietly walked a bit closer. That wasn't just anyone with his older brother.

"Yoongi?!" Jungkook shouted. Jimin jumped as he turned to his brother. Yoongi, only turned to him with a bored expression.

"Yeah, What do you want?" Yoongi lazily asked, looking slightly annoyed.

"Wha... you're in my house! What are you doing here?!" Jungkook loudly exclaimed.

"I'm spending time with my boyfriend."

Yoongi, turned to Jimin. Before Jimin could say anything.

Yoongi kissed him on the lips.